Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ilovecats94, Sep 17, 2005.

  1. ilovecats94

    ilovecats94 New Member

    Point of this is that our family docs don't take our insurance anymore. :(

    Where to start? I woke up around 9:30 AM with having to use the bathroom and feeling a burning in my bladder. I had burning on urination. I tried to go back to sleep, figuring I would take some apple cider vinegar later on. Well, I couldn't get back to sleep and finally got up around 11:15 AM.

    By that time I was really in a lot of pain. I washed my face and brushed my teeth quickly, put my clothes on and came here, in my office. to get some cold water and my normal meds.

    I knew my doctor's office was open until noon for urgent care, so I called them and told them and they said to get there as soon as possible.

    While I was leaving the house, I remembered I didn't have my glasses so went back to get that and they called from the doctor's office and said they didn't take my insurance anymore! What?? I asked her how much it would be to come there and she said she didn't know, so I just told her I would be there. I was in too much pain to think and didn't want to wait an hour or more at Patient First.

    Got there, was taken right away and had a temp of 101.3, which I didn't think I had. My entire bladder was on fire and ureter. Doctor Puster (who isn't my normal doc) said my urine looked really bad and had blood in it.

    He seemed surprised that I can't take Cipro, Macrobid, and Bactrim. I told him those meds make me hurt worse all over. I told him Dr. Cobaugh usually gives me Levaquin.

    He wrote out the Rx for me and said I should feel better by tonight.

    I didn't even realize I left the check book at home. Anyway, I figured it would be a lot, so I just put it on one of our credit cards that they took. It was $101.00. At that point I didn't really care because I was hurting so much.

    It was July this year when they stopped taking our insurance. Well my husband kept telling me it was that they wouldn't take it anymore after 2006. I don't know how he figured that one up, but they did have the HMO after the name and then had added PPO, which is what we are on.

    I came on home and asked hubby if he would go to the drug store for me.
    I was just hurting too much and had to check my blood sugar and take insulin. Then came up here and took a Lortab. Finally, now, it is kicking in.

    Hubby came back with the pills (10)--take one a day. He helped me make up the bed and I tried to put some clean clothes away, but my back was hurting and the Lortab hadn't taken effect yet. So, the only thing to do was to get on here.

    My back is still hurting, but I am finally feeling some relief. It has been so long (years) since I have had a UTI. I just can't imagine it coming on so suddenly. I've never had one come on this quickly before. I'm just lucky their office is opened from 9 AM to 12 PM on Saturdays.

    For some strange reason I always seem to get sick on Fridays or the weekend, don't know why.

    I have to go back on 9/30, at 3:45 PM for a recheck. I sort of think they just want the money, but I'm seeing my doc this time and taking all my Rx's that will need refills soon with me. I just pray I won't be sick again this year.

    I'm going to tell him that we want to stay with them and just will pay out of pocket until we pick new health insurance this fall and it goes into effect on 1/1/06. We still have our Rx's covered by our insurance and my endocrinologist whom I see every 3 months takes our current insurance also.

    Boy am I glad I washed my hair yesterday at least.

    If I had a brain, I would have gotten up at the 9:30 and called them, instead of trying to get back to sleep and thinking I could wait until next week. The pain was just horrible!

    I still haven't put my moisturizer on yet or put my clothes away.

    I just thought it was poor taste for the doctor's to change their health insurance that they take in the middle of the year when they know most people get it at the first of the year.

    I hope my insurance will cover the lab tests that will be run on the urine.

    Hope your Saturday wasn't anywhere nearly as eventful as mine was. Boy, what a wake up call. I'm generally not a fast person, but you should have seen how fast I booked it to take my pills and leave and twice I forgot my glasses and had to go back. I did make it there before noon. I was the only patient there. We are about 10 minutes away from their office.

    That's my Saturday and I am feeling better since the pain med has kicked in finally.

    Sorry this is so long.

  2. KJ2003

    KJ2003 New Member

    Bless your heart, dear. At least you were able to get to the doctor and be treated accordingly. AND have the funds to pay for it. So many wouldn't be able to afford a $100 or more doctor bill. Expensive!

    You might want to get out a heating pad and put it on your back. This will make you feel better, too.

    Just take it easy. You're running a fever, too, so don't over-do it.

    It's been a while since I've had a bladder infection but I remember what it feels like and it's awful! I feel your pain.

    Many blessings to you...

    Chin up,


    BLUEROSE7 New Member

    I am so sorry you had to go through all this today and are still in pain....I hope you will feel better soon.

    I too dont understand why they would stop taking your insurance in the middle of the year like that...

    Im sorry Faye and I do hope you feel better soon..Keep us updated!!

    Hugs & Prayer
  4. spasco

    spasco New Member

    I am soooo sorry this happened to you! Sometimes it just doesn't seem right the way drs are. Back in the 1800's they were quick to accept chickens, or pies, or even eggs. Not to mention they came to you! Makes you ownder where their hearts really are, doesn't it?

    I hope you get better real quick. Take it easy for the weekend and give yourself time to heal.

    God bless! Stephanie

    P.S. The clothes will still be there when you feel better!
  5. orachel

    orachel New Member

    I'm over here wishing you relief as we speak, and hoping that pain med KEEPS ON TRUCKIN' for you!

    What an ordeal, overall! My only advice is to perhaps start working with ins plan to find another doc...I know this absolutely STINKS, especially if your family has gotten good care there, but paying out of pocket, when it might not be necessary, would be kinda a big burden for any of us, I think!

    And I totally empathize with you in terms of always seeming to get just a tiny bit "sicker" or flared up on the weekend. Tends to happen to me, also. My only theorys about this is are that...

    A)if you're working, weekend falls at the end of a long painful week, and that's pretty logical for someone with our type of condition, esp with cumulative effect that major activity seems to have for pain/fatigue for many of us. I didn't check your profile before I started this thang, so I didn't know if you wer in the workplace or not.

    B)and I think this is true in my case, and I'm not able to work right now...My husband works nutty crazy hours (usually 70-80 weekly) in a very stressful job which (thank goodness!) he loves. We get to see each other very little during the week (especially quality time where we get to enjoy just being with each other, talking, whatever) due to his exhaustion and "brain fry" after a 15 hr day, and my pain levels tend to be worse in the eves, so I'm usually not too verbal by then, unfortunately. Also, I have 3 amazing stepchildren who we only get to see every other weekend, so the time I have with them is very limited and special. I think what happens is that I put so many expectations for wonderful things that we'll be able to do, enjoy together as a couple or a family....not to mention all the day to day tasks and chores that tend to have to happen on weekend (grocery shopping, etc). I know that I push myself too hard, and also have such big expectations that I tend to get dissapointed and then feel even crummier if things don't go according to plan, or we dont' get the quality time we need...especially if its due to the limitations of this DD!

    Don't know if that whole mess of info makes you feel any better, but no, you're not the only one who gets sicker on the weekend and mourns the loss of time with your loved ones because of it! Also (LOL) I'm cracking up here to see that someone other than me also has to plan out washing their hair like its a JOB! I sooo empathize with you! It's just so hard, and oddly exhausting for me to do, lately! If I have something like a Docs appt or something that I know is reallly gonna take some extra energy (im in a bigtime flare now, so not very mobile at all, unfortunately), I darn well know that I'd better manage to get my hair washed a day (or 2!) ahead of time. On days I do have to wash it, honest to goodness, there is flat out NO energy left for anything else! So, hope that gave you a little giggle, just learning you have a sister in that sense!

    I hope your weekend improves. Mine is actually going extraordinarily well (very unusual! lol) as I managed to muster up the energy to make my Wonder Husband a (very simple!) breakfast in bed to surprise him. Poor guy gets stuck waiting on me hand and foot all the time, so being able to do THAT (even though I'm kinda payin' for it now...hee hee) was awesome!

    Here's wishing you health and hugs (and pain meds that keep on working!!!) Oh, and don't feel bad! We've ALL gotta rant and let it all out sometimes! That's what all of us are here for! To prop you up when you need it!

  6. ilovecats94

    ilovecats94 New Member

    Thanks Kim for your kind thoughts. I took a Lortab around 12:30 PM, and it is helping, but I still have pain when I use the bathroom.

    The antibiotic is only one pill a day, so that is easy to remember.

    Take it easy? Hello? I have a husband and I have clothes I'm going to have to put away plus run a load of towels. Yeah he could do it, but he won't. Long story short, I think he is going through depression, but he won't do anything about it and gets very defensive if I criticism him at all about anything. I just have to keep my mouth shut. He says very little to me. Don't really know what is going on with that to be honest.

    Thanks Bluerose for your good thoughts. I don't get any breaks when I'm sick, the house and chores that I do, which aren't many, go on. Of course, I'm rarely sick because I don't go out and do the running around that hubby does. Maybe that is why he gets so crabby a lot. :(

    Stephanie, I'll get the clothes put away. He already took his out and put his away, but I have mine to do and my grown sons. If I don't do my sons he will leave them just sit and I didn't fold them for them to sit. Will do that tomorrow, though.

    Nancy, I know there is nothing I can do about the insurance. Hubby swears it just said HMO and not PPO, which is what we have. It just took me by such surprise. I think I could have handled it better if I wasn't so sick. Yeah, I'm grateful we'll be able to pay the bill when it comes on the credit card next month. It includes the handling of the urine, they call it a collection fee. That was $7.00.

    Then the urinalysis was $18.00, the OV was $47.00, and the urine culture was $29.00. Doesn't this seem excessive to you all?

    Rachel, I can't find another doc because of certain meds I'm getting from them. I'm getting Lortabs and Xanax, and I know I wouldn't get those from another doc. I'd be lucky to get half the stuff I'm on. That is why I don't want to find yet another doc. I have been with these docs for 25 years.

    No, I don't work and haven't since my grown sons were born.

    I usually take my bath around noon and wash my hair on the days I need to around 3 or 4 PM. I didn't get a bath today and usually skip a day anyway, so will need to do that tomorrow. Yeah, it's not funny, but in a way it is that I have to plan out my baths and when I wash my hair, so I can be ready for appointments, etc. Such a pain as I just never had that problem prior to FMS.

    I need to go down and talk to hubby as he seems to be mad at me, which is the usual way here for some reason. Possibly he resents running all the errands. I try to do all the laundry and when I feel like it unload the dishwasher, but I just don't know. He acts like he hates me or something.

    Thanks to all of you! You were all so kind. I really didn't expect any replies to my post as there wasn't really a question or anything.

    I just hope I'm not going to be the next person in divorce court over this FMS.

    A friend told me to put St. John's Wort in hubby's food, but he is the one cooking dinner. I'm sort of in a rock and a hard place if you know what I mean. We'll probably just get subs tonight. Yeah, he'll gets the take out food.

    Thanks to all of you!

  7. Yucca13

    Yucca13 Member

    Sure know what you mean about having to get to the doc's fast when a UTI hits. Hope you are feeling better. Usually the Pyridium medication will stop the awful feeling of having to go every two minutes and that horrible burning. I've saved a couple of those pills from the last time I had an infection so that if one hits I'll be able to get some immediate relief.

    The last time I had one it was a Saturday and so had to rush to a clinic. I've had a couple within a few months of each other and the Gyn doc said that for me it is partly because my female parts aren't exactly where they are supposed to be so he says that can contribute to having more frequent problems. I really am not jazzed about having any surgery - more pain?? Yuk. Hope you can rest and relax for the rest of the weekend.

    Their fee for an office visit is pretty steep compared to here - usually $50-55.
  8. Jo29

    Jo29 New Member

    I know it must be a hugh blow to find out that your doctor doesn't take your insurance anymore. I just don't know what I would do if that happened to me. I am so sorry that happened to you.

    About your bladder infection... you mentioned that you have never had one come on so suddenly. I was just wondering if you have taken a different medication lately.

    I took Actonel (the weekly one) at noon on the same day that I had my urine checked for infection. There was no infection all. That was part of my regular checkup.

    The very next morning I woke up with a terrible bladder infection!!! When I would go to urinate the only thing that would come out was blood!! I was soooo sick.

    I argued with my doctor that I just knew the Actonel had caused it. I can't take very many meds. I was sick for a week. I did go and get an antibotic that same day, but talk about a flare!!!

    There is a small percentage of women that can have that happen with Actonel. Guess what, I was one of them. So I was just wondering if you had taken a new med lately.

  9. ilovecats94

    ilovecats94 New Member


    Their office visit was only $47, but the other stuff was for the urine collection, urinalysis, and culture. Big rip off, but believe me, I was in so much pain I thought I was going to die. I didn't care how much it would cost at the time, just wanted to be taken right away. I sort of didn't have a choice.

    Patient First is urgent care too and would have been $35 or $50 copay and waiting for an hour or more. That is what hubby said.

    At least I was seen right away. My back is hurting worse than normal, so I wouldn't be surprised if my kidneys weren't involved. Since I have diabetes, that is pretty serious for me.

    The Pyridium makes me nauseous, so that is why I don't ask for that. I thought that was available OTC too.

    Thanks for your good thoughts. :) My son and his fiancee are coming for dinner tomorrow, so that means a bath and shampoo tomorrow. :(

    Sorry you have to get surgery. I had my bladder tacked back up in 1992, before FMS. It only lasted 6 months, then I started with the leaking again.


    No, I haven't taken anything new lately. It just did come on suddenly and that is why I'm so confused because of the fever and I didn't even realize I had one. I used to get UTI's all the time. I would get like 3 or 4 a year. Haven't even been sick in well over a year now.

    The nurse asked if I had anything hot to drink and I told her I rarely if ever drink anything hot. Told her I had a few sips of cold bottled water to take my regular meds before I left.

    A while ago my blood sugar dropped down to 79, so I guess the antibiotic is working. I'm still having burning on urination, but I know I'll have that for a day or so.

    My back wasn't hurting at the time I saw the doc because he asked me that, now it is hurting really badly.

    Thanks gals for your thoughtfulness. :) Hope I'm making sense here as now I think I'm going into a flare in my shoulders. :(

    Big hugs,
  10. Meekah

    Meekah New Member

    It's the first time I'm on the computer today and I just read what a horrible day you've had. I'm sorry~~

    I hope your meds kick in quickly and that your pain subsides.

    You certainly don't deserve this, Sweetie.

    Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you and that you are always in my prayers!

    Hugs and Prayers
  11. justjanelle

    justjanelle New Member

    I just wanted to be sure you knew that if you take one or more of your antibiotics immediately upon getting the UTI, and before the doctor does the urinalysis -- the UTI may not show up in the lab results.

    Best wishes,
  12. orachel

    orachel New Member

    Oh, man...I had a feeling when I suggested the other doctor thing that there must be something like that going on or I figured you'd already be looking for another doc! Only other suggestion I have is to call doc, and ask if you can have a few mins of his time since you've been going to him for 25 yrs....just basically tell him exactly whats going on in very very concise way, and really stress that you are so comfortable with him and have been so very happy with the care he gives you that you are terrified to go to another doc. Maybe he'll agree to let you make pmts or something on future bills? I had a crazy dental bill once that ended up not covered by ins (loooong story!), but I expl to dentist, and even though bill was like $4000, he agreed to let me make payments of $40 dollars a month. Just a suggestion. Hope it helps!

    As to probs with your husband...we've all been there. It is so hard to deal day to day with another person, even one you love and adore, when you constantly hurt and ache and are frazzled and exhausted all the time. Plus, it sounds like you really have a TON of responsibilities that you feel you've gotta do no matter what, and that can weigh on emotions bigtime. I just saw an article on FM that said something like "FM won't kill you...but it might kill your marriage"...theres nothing more traumatic to a relationship than a terrible chronic condition or awful health issue other than losing a child (heaven forbid!!!). So, you're not alone, obviously, and I'm sure all of us here will do anything we can to support you in any way. I don't know if you've stumbled into any of my posts abt issues in my marriage since I got sick, but its been ROUGH indeed. We did get thru it basically by my working really hard to educate my husband about this DD, and expl my limitations, and how sorry I am that they exist, and that I'm doing everything within my power to get well!! I also told him that I knew that the disease didn't just get got our whole family. Spouses of those who have a chronic illness grieve the loss of "health" of their spouse just as they would grieve death, according to stuff I've read....So its normal and natural for both you and he to be ready to scream like crazy on a daily basis. My only advice abt that is to try to remember (and prompt his memory!) why ya'll got married in the first place. I wasn't very subtle about it...I sat my man down and poured him a glass of wine and made him look at our wedding photos with me! It really made us both feel much closer.

    I sure hope you find some solace or comfort. Sounds like you really just need a little blessing to come your way. The good news is that I find just when you CAN'T STAND IT ONE MINUTE LONGER is when those little blessings just happen to turn up!

    Health and HUGS to you...and hang in there!

    And ps...Cipro makes me sick as a doggie, too. I've been very lucky with Zithromax (Z-pack) and its only a 5 day antibiotic. Maybe that will be an option for you? But there's no generic avail, I don't think, and it is like $50...worth it to me to not be pukey thru treatment, though. [This Message was Edited on 09/17/2005]
  13. ilovecats94

    ilovecats94 New Member

    Hi Meekah! Thanks for your good wishes. I ended up staying up late so I could take my 3rd Lortab for the day. I wanted to drink a few more bottles of water also. I am feeling better, except my knee hurts now. lol

    We ended up having my son, John and his fiancee for subs tonight. They are coming for dinner again tomorrow, but hubby does the cooking. :)

    I did get the towels washed and dried, but they are still in the dryer. I'll get them out and fold tomorrow.

    Rachel, it will be okay, hon, we have the money for the doctor's bill. It was just $101.00. Hubby has spent more than that on stuff for his military jeep. He makes good money and we live well, but are frugal.

    I go back to my doc on 9/30, but I'm going to get new Rx's when I go and explain to him that we'll be getting new insurance in January. All should be fine.

    Everything is fine with my husband now. I was rushing to get out and when I found out that they didn't take the insurance, I just exploded, because he is in the office every month getting my adult son's Ritalin Rx. He has seen the signs posted. I apologized to my husband and I'm sure he understands how illl I was/am.

    I'm a goer, I'm the type the day after the flu would do laundry and stuff like that. Well I haven't had the flu in years and haven't had the flu shot in well over 6 years.

    Gosh, hubby and I don't even have any wedding photos. We got married at the court house and only my parents and his uncle were there. Photos taken didn't turn out. :( But I still remember it. We have been married 27 years.

    Michael (husband) had had to deal with my diabetes since our marriage, but the FMS was hard as I used to do all the errands and shopping. About killed me (I don't work). Now he does the errands and shopping, all the cooking, putting the dishes in the dishwasher (I COULD do that). I do try to do all the laundry and unload the dishwasher. I keep the Rx's organized and the checkbook balanced and he writes out the payments for the bills.

    My other son lives here with us and he has diabetes complications. He does work full time second shift, so he isn't around us much. He has his own living room and bedroom and bathroom. Well he uses our living room as we don't need it as we have the family room.

    Things are a lot better now than they were earlier. Certainly the pain I was in, the payment was worth it to be taken right away and be in and out in less than 30 minutes. I really feel I was blessed today.

    I got the Levaquin for a $20 copay, so that's not too bad. Ten day treatment with one pill a day.

    I felt sick to my stomach at one point, but when I checked my blood sugar it was 79 and starting to go low, so I had to eat some sugared orange slices to get it back up again. (Have diabetes type 2 and am on 2 different types of insulin.)

    I don't think my husband understands why I want and need to stay with this doc--because of the pain meds and Xanax I get. I've been getting Xanax from him since 1998. Just got the pain meds in May. As long as I can keep seeing that doc and keep seeing my endocrinologist, I don't mind switching eye doctor. Our dental insurance is a separate thing.

    Thanks again and I think I'm going to read more on the board. Now I'm wired from the water and pain med. lol

    Well here is a bad day that turned into a good one after all. :)

    Thanks for both of your replies and Jancahoon too. :) And, thank you all for reading these long, long posts of mine. I normally do not write long ones like this. This is the first time I've been sick since I joined the board with something other than a yeast infection.

  14. JLH

    JLH New Member

    We're so much alike. And.... I don't even have the energy to tell you why!!!! LOL

    It's 2:00 A.M. (wee hours of the morning!) and my eyelids are getting so heavy now that I have to go to bed!

    I just wanted to tell you that I hate it that you feel bad today and have had such a day -- on Saturday! -- and wish you a speedy recovery.

    Glad you're Lortab is finally kicking in --- I just took one around midnight.

    I had a bad week - to the chiropractor 2 times for my pinched nerve, to my cardiologist one day (waited 3 hours to see him, then another hour in the exam room), and went to a new endo, on another day. He changed my diabetic meds. Amaryl is OUT, and IN is Prandin before meals, and Glucophage, and I lower my Lantus insulin.

    I want to talk to you some time about diabetic neuropathy in your feet - I think I remember you saying that you have that problem. I think I'm getting it.

    Gotta go - to bed!!!

    Hope you feel better soon,

  15. ilovecats94

    ilovecats94 New Member

    Hi Janet,
    Sorry I have in the past thought your initals were jih instead of jlh. It's just I have a hard time telling the l's from the i's on here. When I put my moisturizer on, sometimes I get it in my eyes and get blurred vision for most of the day. Plus I don't wear my glasses around the house.

    I have figured out we are a lot alike. Not just because of the diabetes, but that is one major thing.

    I know it is getting late or is that too early, but I'm wide awake now and I guess I'll pay the price for that tomorrow, but I can sleep in until noon if I need to. For some reason the Lortabs sort of give me energy and pep, but I don't know why. At least when I'm sitting at the computer I don't think of food.

    Pain from FMS is bad enough, but when you are ill on top of it, that can be just horrible.

    I'm on the Humalog insulin and Humulin N insulin 3 x a day and I am in charge of how much I take, etc. Have been on insulin only since around 1984. I mix the two during the day and at bedtime take just the N.

    You probably read that later today, my sugar dropped to 79. Makes me feel sick to my stomach when it drops like that. Was 145 before dinner, but oh well. I took less insulin because I wasn't eating that much and took less before bedtime for the same reason. Will probably be high when I get up tomorrow. :(

    I've had the neuropathy of my feet for well over 10 years I think. I have a loss of sensation, but not total numbness. I really need to keep my sugar in line or I get awful electric shock like pain in my toes or feet at night, mostly.

    I notice it is much better when my sugar is down and in control, but I have been trying to lose weight and balancing the insulin with a diet is pretty hard.

    Anyway, just fire away questions when you get time. I'm not always on here at night. Sometimes I actually go to bed at a decent time. But I do check pages well into the 4th page for posts.

    Take care and hope you had a restful sleep.

    Thanks for the good wishes. I am feeling better. The doc made me lie down on the table to feel my bladder and to get up I had to use my muscles to get to the sitting position and that is why my back is hurting, I think. When the nurse took my blood pressure it about kills me in pain. I thought my hand was going to go numb she had that cuff so tight. My bp is okay, thankfully.

    Big hugs,
  16. Mikie

    Mikie Moderator

    Even though the provider doesn't take your insurance doesn't necessarily mean that your PPO won't pay part of the bill. PPO's usually pay for out-of-network services but at a lower percent, usually 50 percent. It's worth a try. Find out how to submit your own claim.

    Love, Mikie
  17. ilovecats94

    ilovecats94 New Member

    Thanks for your good wishes. I'm feeling a little better today since I got my bath, but I'm definitely lacking in the sleep department. I was up until after 4 AM. Those Lortabs pep me up and give me energy for some reason.

    You all deserve an award for reading all my long, long posts.

    You are a life saver! My hubby is on the other computer right now going into our PPO insurance to see how to file the claim. I have a scanner on my Mac to print out copies of receipts and I got a special form from the docs office to file. Actually got two forms.

    Thank you again as I just never thought to file as out of network.

    I have never heard of docs switching coverage they take in the middle of a year either, but this is what has happened. Luckily, I'm not sick very often. But I am on a lot of meds and my husband is on 3 different ones from the family doc.

    The other lab test were included in the $101 fee I put on my credit card.

    I think hubby is more upset over this than I am. I don't know how much I'll have to pay for the re-check on 9/30, but I'm going to take every single Rx I have due for refills on to him to get the written Rx's while I'm there.

    Hubby wants me to call the insurance company tomorrow to find out who I should send the claim forms too that I was given by the docs office.

    Had I instead, gone to the ER or Patient First, which is urgent care, I think the bill would have been more than $101.00, but who knows. I can't imagine sitting in an ER or urgent care center for hours on end for the bladder infection. Talk about misery...

  18. ilovecats94

    ilovecats94 New Member

    I have yogurt in the refrigerator and will start on that tonight. I don't usually eat a lot of dairy as it causes me severe nasal congestion and I'm lactose intolerant. We got the yogurt to see if my son would eat it.

    I've been on Levaquin before, but I do admit, this time I feel a little more punk and I don't know if that is from lack of sleep or the med. I haven't been on an antibiotic for over 1 & 1/2 years at least.

    Thanks for your advice, I do appreciate it. I won't forget the yogurt. I've been on Mycelex troches anyway for thrush and have another refill here for that if I need it.

    Big hugs,

[ advertisement ]