PLEASE READ....I MISS YOU ALL AND AM PRAYING

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by myalgiamania, Sep 22, 2006.

1. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

Sorry i haven't been on this forum for awhile but i just want you all to know that i have been praying for everyone.

I remembered prayer night last night and felt a surge of light as i knew we were all praying together.

many new things are going on with my family right now. we are making out ok with our bills for the most part with help. i may know something about disability soon..so much work to get what i am entitled to.

well God Bless you all! (((((HUGS)))))
    [This Message was Edited on 09/22/2006]
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Dear one I'm praying for you in this nerve racking time, Please feel Jesus holding you as you go through all the stress. He will give you pease and love and strength. Be strong in his name. De
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I get upset seeing so many people struggling day after day, and I wish I had a magic wand to wave. Prayers dear that your situations get easier with more answers. I personally feel that life is a series of hills. We have to work so very hard to climb that hill, have a few moments on the plus side before we slide down the hill and start over. It all gets very discouraging.

Please post and ask for prayer often that we shall keep your name on the tips of our mouths.

There is a new post each week, written in capital letters, and it has a date for the next prayer night. Please put a post in there each week, that you will be remembered again and again.

Prayers that you hear something soon regarding disability, and that you get the response you want dear.
  4. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

i will be praying for you tomorrow at church as well as in my daily prayers.

i have such a deep feeling for everyone here on this forum. i was going to post last week on the prayer request line but it was a bad week. things are looking up though, i know your prayers are working.

Please Lord Jesus shine your love and strength down on my dear sick friends. they need your healing graces. help their doctors to find the right treatments for them and may they be healed...in Jesus Name....Amen
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I will keep your name in my prayers. So please feel free to vent and to express your needs to us, your family in Christ. Blessings, De
  6. redhowdy222

redhowdy222 New Member

did not know that something like this message board existed until now. Thank you, Lord. You have prayer nights on Thur.? How do you post the requests? Sorry, but I am not very computer wise, and haven't done it much. I thank God that there are Christians I can agree with on prayer. I have been extremely healthy for the past 5 years out of the 19 I have battled with CFIDS. And now I have crashed miserably and at times am very discouraged. I try to stay in the Word and just trust the Lord. It will be a blessing to have you all.
    Sincerely, Cyndee
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi myalgiamania

I too have been off the board for awhile and have kept all in my prayers as well

You are in my prayers too

May God Bless you in all you are going through and give you his peace

hugs

kgangel
  8. Mamal

Mamal New Member

Hi Mya,

It was nice getting to chat some with you last night - seems it had been awhile. Things got busy in the chatroom, so nobody got to talk with any one person much to find out how things are going, so i was thrilled when I came into the message boards and saw your post!

I appreciate all the prayers that you say for all of us you've met through the message board/chatroom ~ thank you!

You will continue to be in my prayers for your health concerns, your family, and that disability will very soon make a positive decision.

Keep up the wonderful faith you have ~ it flows through to those you chat with in the chatroom!

Blessings, Mamal

9. Mamal

Mamal New Member

Hi Mya,

It was nice getting to chat some with you last night - seems it had been awhile. Things got busy in the chatroom, so nobody got to talk with any one person much to find out how things are going, so i was thrilled when I came into the message boards and saw your post!

I appreciate all the prayers that you say for all of us you've met through the message board/chatroom ~ thank you!

You will continue to be in my prayers for your health concerns, your family, and that disability will very soon make a positive decision.

Keep up the wonderful faith you have ~ it flows through to those you chat with in the chatroom!

Blessings, Mamal

10. Mamal

Mamal New Member

Goodness - sorry about the double post!!
  11. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

i really appreciate all of you who are kind enough to pray for my family and myself. you are always in my prayers.
    red, all you have to do to post your request for thursday night prayer request is to look for the heading that says thursday night prayer request and this weeks date. then you post your request and we all pray at the same time. eastern standard time is 11:00pm. we pray in private of course but you would be surprised at how are prayers are answered. good luck and let me know if you need any more help. another great contact is our chat room. you just click on the chat room site, put in your log in information and the chat site will come up. its so much fun and everyone is so nice. hope to see you there.
    as for you maml, i was surprised to see your message, and thank you for your prayers. i really enjoy talking to you in the chat room. its a good thing i checked the worship board today cause i dont always check it. im glad you believe in prayer too cause it is so important for us to stick together and keep our spirits up with Jesus by our side. i believe even this sickness has its purpose and i hope it will help me in some way. it sure has helped me find some great people, like you.

well God Bless everyone, and thank you again for your support.
  12. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Still praying for sis, how are things going. Blessings, De