Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hello everyone,
    After not being online for about 5months because im really really ill & still am i posted telling all my friends why i havent been around i got loads of replies so a big thanks 2 all my fibro family & its lovely being so popular thanks for all your replies.
    Ive just come online & i cant find my post!
    Does any one have any idea how it can have disappeared please i my d be very grateful as this has never happened before?
    Its very hard for us all when we are so ill & cant chat & post messages to our very special fibro famillies.
    The reason im so upset is that i had only replied to a couple of my friends replies & i wanted to reply to the rest.
    I really would be very grateful for any information thanks.
    Very gentle hugs (((((((((((((((((((.
    May god bless you all & your families.

2. THANK YOU ! I could never find my posts now I know, how easy it was. I was going thro' search and only a few came up! You gals/guys ROCK!
  3. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

you so much kina im so grateful to you i really am having 5 mental health illnesses is bad enough then we get fibro fog & we can feel like we are going crazy.
    Please would it be ok if i post you as a fibro friend after all we are all in the same boat & have to stick together?
    Very gentle hugs to you (((((((((.
    What illnesses do you have?
    You never know we may be able to help each other with various tips.
    very gentle hugs to you (((((((>
    May god bless you & yours.
  4. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

How are you?
    Welcome to my fibro family this site has been my life line fore 13 very very long very very hard years its the best ever site for us ME CFS Fibromyalgia Syndrome Osteoarthritis sufferers.
    I honestly dont know what i would have done without this site i really dont.
    If you want a moan a vent or anything im ALWAYS here for you so dont forget that ok babes?
    Here are some very gentle hugs for you (((((((.
    May god bless you & your family.