Please read if you take Pro Energy by Pro Health

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Princessraye, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Hello
    Received my pro energy. I am wondering for those of you who said it help, about how long did it take?
    I got the double strenght formula. I would appreciate anything you can tell me.
    Here's hoping!
    I also take their FM/CFS vitamins. Is it OK to take both? I know sometimes you can over do it as far as vitamins and minerals are concerned.
    Thanks
    [This Message was Edited on 06/06/2003]
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I saw that you hadn't had responses, so wanted to bump this up. Must be the weekend slowness, because a lot of people take this product. I started it a couple of months ago, & can't honestly say it has made any difference. It hasn't HURT, I'm sure, but can't say it has helped. I'm doing better overall, due to my allergy diet, enzymes & probiotics, mainly, I think, but who knows? The Pro-Energy may be helping, too...

I know Shirl & others like it a lot, so hopefully, you'll hear from them....

Hugs,
    Pam
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I've been taking the Pro Energy for close to three years now.

It took about 2 weeks to see a marked difference in pain and energy (it does not give you a big burst of energy, but does take the edge of the tiredness).

I started with one before breakfast, and one before lunch with water. Then you can go to two. If you over do the magnesium, it can give you diarrhea, so go slow at first.

I do not take them at night, thats when I take two ZMA caps for sleep.

I don't see a problem with the vitamins along with the Pro Energy. I can't take a multi, so I drink a can or two of Ensure a day (wish I could find that magic multi that did not upset my stomach!).

My daughter also takes the Pro Energy Extra Strength, she loves them (she is not sick), she has a high stress job and it helps with her nerves.

HOpe this helps..........................

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 06/07/2003]
  4. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

I was looking at your bio. Is that you in the picture? If so after 30 years of marriage and illness you look 18 :)

I just pray this helps ...............so desperate for some energy.