PLEASE READ! important verses about HIS HEALING

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mamafurr, Jul 12, 2003.

1. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

isiah 54 chapter 53

verse 4) Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

verse 5) but he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him: and with his stripes we are healed

peter 1 chapter 2

verse 24) who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: "by whose stripes ye were healed"

praise the Lord
    amen
    [This Message was Edited on 07/12/2003]
  2. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

wow...how old is your son? how is he doing now? that is an awesome thing to hear. my brother, in phoenix..and i spoke the other day who is very educated in scripture (i'm not) showed me this when i was telling him about how crappy i was feeling last week. this opened a big picture for me...of understanding. especially that isaiah spoke in pasttense..(sp) that was interesting. i am learning daily.

thank your for noticing my post. :)
    it means alot.
    alice
    p.s. what song were you singing in the shower? LOL but really.hey if you like christian music, like mercy me and rebecca st. james etc. there is a sacramento channel that is klove and you can listen to it on the web. this probably will get edited out but is not a solicitation and i or no one i know work for that station. :)
  3. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

† † †