Please Read!!! Just got All My Bloodwork from Oct & Was Shocked!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by futurehope, Feb 20, 2006.

1. futurehope

futurehope New Member

Hi everyone,

About a week ago, I requested copies from my MD for all of my bloodwork that was done from October 2005 - Present. Also results of CT scan, CORTISOL check, and urine tests.

I just got them today and I have to tell you that I was shocked at all the HIGHS and LOWS and these reports (especially the urine).

Some things I knew were wrong, but not all.

Does everyone's bloodwork come back OK? Just the normals, like WBC with differential, Sed Rate, Chemistry Panels, Liver Panels, and Urine Tests, stuff like that.

Any input would be appreciated.

I just need to feel better right now!! I keep getting repeated infections and have to keep taking antibiotics. My WBC is high, but that is not all (I know now).

I have been to the Hematologist, but he blew me off. I even figured out that he was faxed all of the same paperwork that I just got today and did not even bother to look thru it!!

I am very SAD right now. I feel like I am going to cry. I feel like I did when I had Cancer, but even worse now since I have a child to take care of!!

Please help!! Really scared.

Thank you,
    Brenda
  2. Momo52

Momo52 New Member

Brenda, you message tugs at my heart. I don't have any answers for you, sorry. But I can't log off without adding a message of comfort.

I've had cancer, & am free of that now. But don't know if I'm 'really' better now than then. At least then, there was something they could attack.

Crying? I think about it often. I wonder, "Why aren't I in tears? This is an issue that should put me in tears."
    Then I think, "What good is it going to do me?"

Hope that you get some answers.
    Momo52
  3. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

Brenda,
    I dont know much about blood test. I have to educate myself as I had a full blood panel last week and go see the doc for results. Maybe you should go see a new doc and take the results to him. Im like you I get scared and cry all the time. Im the one that posted about my lymph node being enlarged.
    I hope you get to feeling better. Vent when you need to and I sure hope someone post to help you out. Sorry I couldnt just wanted to let you know we are all here for you.
    Take care
    Melinda
  4. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

Children are really amazing. Their capacity to love and accept seems boundless.
    Ho;d on to that beautiful child. Let him remind you why you are fighting so hard.
    You will be in my prayers Brenda.
    Hugs,
    A
  5. blkkat

blkkat New Member

(((((((((( HUGS TO YOU BRENDA ))))))))))