;-) PLEASE read... UNCANNY!!! hehehe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Dec 27, 2008.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

This is uncanny!

Finding out who your unconscious role model may give you some guidance for your life.
    I don't know HOW it works, but it does- IT IS 100% accurate!

Just follow the instructions below!!!

PLEASE do NOT look down until you do it and have an answer, you'll love it -I promise!!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number.

5) Add the digits together

Once you've got that final number,

Scroll down ..........

Take that number and match it to the list below to see who your ROLE MODEL really is:

1. Albert Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Abraham Lincoln

4. Helen Keller

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. George Clooney

8. Thomas Edison

9. Me

10. Abraham Lincoln

I know.... what can I say, I just have that effect on people....
    one day you too can be like me....
    :) Believe it!

P.S. NOW JUST STOP picking different numbers, IT WON'T MATTER!!!
    I am your idol, so just deal with it!!!!

and... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2. Juloo

Juloo Member

I opened my computer calculator and did all the steps and ended up with...*3*! So I'm thinking (after reading the rest of your post)...does Victoria think she is actually Abraham Lincoln?

So I thought maybe I should do it again, paying more attention. On the second pass, I realized that the calculator does not automatically calculate an answer to a function like my handheld ones do...it needs the equal key pressed after each line.

You are now in your proper place as my role model -- HA!

[This Message was Edited on 12/28/2008]
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm a you fan too!,,,,,lolol,,,,,sis
  4. Elaine44

Elaine44 New Member

I need to know more about you if you are going to be my role model. Tell me abourt yourself. Happy New Year to you! may you have a blessed year. This is going to be an increible year for me. I'm turning 65 in April and will have my first great granbaby in March. Can't beat that!
  5. Elaine44

Elaine44 New Member

I'm going to leave now, I've got to go walk the dog. Groan! It's sooo cold outside. See you later. Guess it should be read you later. Elaine44
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

I like to think we're all each other's role model, there's so much support, help AND fun at this site.

Elaine, click on my name and read my profile - LOL too much to write here. I'm off and on, and do go periods of time without being on these days....... but here sooner or later!

buenos noches y felicitades!
    [This Message was Edited on 01/01/2009]