PLEASE READ ... WATER EXERCISE IS HELPFUL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by myalgiamania, Aug 31, 2006.

1. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

if you look on Google search, etc. for hydro-tone you will see some crazy looking yellow equipment that is used for hydro-tone. I used to teach and was healthy at that time. I found it helped many people and almost everybody loved it. it's very gentle on our sore and tired bodies and very soothing on our minds. water is relaxing and this equipment is better than foam bells. the boots may not be for everyone, but the bells are easy to use. if anyone wants more info let me know. just remember, you can make up your own exercises or use the ones they give you, but basically you can do almost the same exercises you would do in the gym without the strain and pressure, because water cushions your body. also, i play music while exercising and never did counting outloud, instead we would chat about everyday problems, etc
    [This Message was Edited on 09/01/2006]
  2. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I just started doing water exercises also. Not hydro-tone, but some basics along with massage therapy and manual manipulation of the discs. I have been feeling better. It seems like a few people have been helped with water therapy on this site. Thanks for sharing. It is very gentle and relaxing. Hope you are feeling well today.
    Kim
  4. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

i edited the last part of my message. music was a must. all of the ladies wanted to hear the same tape. i can't remember what it was titled but it had caribbean music on it and ymca. fun stuff. hope you feel better and look up hydro-tone.
  5. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member