please read where did everybody go, under 2 denials-disability

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hdbubblehead, Oct 10, 2005.

1. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

read just above and let me know what i should do first, i have no clue.
    I want to get the Judge for being bias, and i have to appeal for the third time(this time with an attorney)
    but what do you think, file against the judge first or the appeal counsil ?
    thank you again......

will you keep me in your thoughts and prayers that I will win my appeal for disability benifits,(long term) because I know I will break down faster, with great odds of becomeing a quadraplaligic or suffering until death.

I sincerely can not commit to any kind of
    physical or mental or emotional agenda or scheduled
    work. The problems my mind and body "go through" simply will not allow me too. I am a spirit trudging around in this body and though I weigh 98-101 lbs at 5'1, I feel as if I am carrying a bar bell with the weight of a man on my shoulders.(that only discribes one type of pain) another is a quick, but long lasting sharp stings, making "ice" feel good against the skin even though in the winter, you would be considered "quacky" if you put ice on your neck or back. :)

Ladys and Gentlemen of the JURY,
    I have just concluded my opening statement !

QUIZ- WHAT MOVIE AND WHO WAS THE ACTOR WHO SAID THAT SENTENCE ? SMILE......... KEEP UP THE GREAT "WORK" YOUR DOING "OUT THERE" FOR ALL OF US, TRUELY, THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    PS. one more for the "gipper"...
    Also, that medication to treat the diseases, cause different affects
    to me as for other people's side effects not everyone reacts the same to medications, and the medications are necessary to control the disease, or the severe problems even some "simple" diseases cause problems with.
    There are known facts about side effects from medications or drugs that are helpful for some people, and there are some medications that can instantly kill a person.
    How terrible it would be if something accidental happened while I was working. Not a good combination, HUH ?

I need some financial aid please Your Honor.

:) my opening statement
    psalm 91:4- Under HIS Wings,
    me[This Message was Edited on 10/12/2005]
  2. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

I WOULD GET AN ATTORNEY AND LET THEM HANDLE IT. I WON WITH FIBRO ONLY AND WITH ALL YOU HAVE GOING ON IM SURE YOULL WIN SO KEEP APPLEALLING. SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR NEPHEW MY SON HAS A HARLEY BAND IT SCADES ME WHEN HE RIDES IT.

YOUVE SURE HAD MORE THAN YOU SHOULD HAVE TO HANDLE YOU DESERVE YOUR DISABILITY. ILL BE THINKING GOOD THINGS FOR YOU LOVE GAIL
  3. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

hi to you to Gail, thanks for your answer and nice to greet ya. take care of yourself too. xx g. hd.
  4. nancydr

nancydr New Member

Hi Bubble, this is my first post. I have been fighting four years. Been denied five times. Thurs. 11 am going to hearing with administrative law judge and my atty. I believe you have fought long and hard and deserve it.
    Keep the faith.
  5. Flaxen

Flaxen New Member

I was denied twice for fibro and chronic back pain due to surgeries..almost had a nervous breakdown..the combination of psych and medical got it for me..what a hassle! Good luck.