please read

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Dec 11, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

i just want you all to know that you are the best!
    i truley mean that,
    as many have said before you all must have a direct line to gods ear!
    jason got his old job back!the one he loved!i would have never thought it possible but thanks to all your prayers god has let it happen it realy is a mircle and i dont know how to thank you

best to all of you
    kara
  2. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

I must have missed something as I am new to this board, but I am encouraged that you hold the peolpe here in such high reguard. You can definatley feel the love and concern from everyone. I'm glad your prayers were answered and much ggod will for you and your family this holiday season....queenbee
  3. Kim

Kim New Member

God has promised us if we pray in the name of Jesus, He will answer our prayers. He always answers in His own timing and we always need to thank Him and give Him the glory. We are only His servants. He loves us and provides for us and ALWAYS hears our prayers.

Love, kim
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

i almost forgot also my inlaws will close the sale of there bussiness this week they had almost lost everything because of delays
    agin i thank you for your prayers
    and prasie the lord !god is so grate!
    thank you jesus
  5. guestpaula

guestpaula New Member

Kara,
    So glad to hear the good news about your husbands job, especially one he likes so much. Keep your chin up and know we are here for you.

Blessings,
    Paula
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

When you get this many believers in one place, touching one thing in the name of the Lord Christ Jesus, you are doing just what the Lord commands us to do. Therefore the prayer is answered!

Praise God for His Mercy and kindness toward us undeserving humans!

God Bless,
    Shalom, Shirl