Please READ

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I already posted and said that I will pray for each person who asks, and I fully intend to do that. I am not able time wise to respond to each.

The favor I ask is very simple. Would you please use a NAME for the person you are requesting prayer . My muddled brain works better if I focus on names. Obviously a first name or nickname is fine.

Also as I go through my day, I am inclined to think about a certain prayer requests, but with no names it all becomes a tangled web in what is left of my muddled brain.

It is unfortunate that email addresses can no longer be given out, as personal email helps so very much. I have about ten FMS female friends from over the years. A lot of typing has been done, a lot of tears poured out, and a lot of happy stories too. I have three women I have been corresponding with for over 7 years. We have become family.

For anyone who is cynical about the depth of email friendship........ I have received flowers, gifts, art work, phone calls and daily support . I have had people research drugs or problems for me, and I have been able to return the favor. I have been able to send things when my friends are faced with surgeries, or deaths and problems. We share with each other things that people face to face are not able to. We have exchanged photos of our families.

I had one very low point in my life about two years ago, when I was contemplating darkness. It was an email friend who actually saved me. She drove six hours and came to my door. Words can not describe what it was like to open a door to a face I had never seen, and simply embrace that woman. I don't think either of us said a thing for five minutes, just hugged and cried. Knowing she was coming, saved me. I will be forever grateful.

So, I shall end this with a grateful heart for the people who offer support to me. I wish it were possible for each of you to feel this.

2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am so glad that you have experienced such rich friendships and support! What a blessing.

I pray better with some details too, if possible.

So good to know that you pray throughout the day.

Many blessings to you!