Please Read...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jun 14, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My post here on Info For New & Not-So-New Members. We have a lot of people who continue posting with very vague titles, titles which exceed one line, and people posting URL's. It's obvious that a lot of people haven't read the post.

The hints in the post will help us all to better be able to use this resource and help the board to run more smoothly. Thank you all for your cooperation.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That's not a bad idea. I'll bring it up to him. Thanks.

Love, Mikie
  3. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

4. billiegail

billiegail New Member

I posted a url anyway (not thinking). I must have had a brain fart.
    Sorry about that. Will do better in the future.
  5. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

I wish the computer could know that the titles
    are too vague and not allow it!!! LOL!

Lynn
  6. Lynda B.

Lynda B. New Member

I was going to post something myself that tried to explain how so many people do no respond to vague post titles. I wish all would please, please let us know what you are refering to somewhat. Titles like "Pain!" or "Question" or "Who knows about the med..." are so hard to respond.

We all have various demands on our lives (children, work, just getting out of bed) plus we are people who don't have much energy so many choose to repspond to what they know they can attribute to. Please make titles more specific because I would hate to think I had something helpful to contribute or just a kind word and did not because the title was vague. Again, just my thought, but I do agree with Mikie on this one.

Lynda B.
  7. Lynda B.

Lynda B. New Member

Bump

Lynda B.
  8. pooped

pooped New Member

just helping out
  9. paula45

paula45 New Member

bumpity bumping!