Please refer me to a great Doctor in Orange County,CAThanks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jackiegraye, Mar 23, 2006.

  1. jackiegraye

    jackiegraye New Member

    Hello, I thought I'd post again, with a little more info. Basically, I need to find a GREAT doctor who can diagnose my fybromyalgia-type symtoms and then help me out with the disability process. I would prefer someone in Orange County, CA. Also, even if you could refer me to a General Practitioner who is great at coordinating this kind of thing, that would be a super help as well.

    I have fabulous health insurance through my fabulous Dr. BF (Blue Cross PPO), so I'd want someone who will take this type of insurance.

    Several people have recommended doctors at UCI, and I have to admit that I am a tad leery, since I saw several doctors at UCLA and they were horrible to me! So, I would also like some referrals to private practice physicians, if possible. LOL. If you really think your docs at UCI are fab, then feel free to recommend them too.

    Thanks! :)

[ advertisement ]