Please remember Michael

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 28, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

in your prayers today. I mentioned to some that they had changed his hours at work and he now goes in 3 hours later and gets off 3hours later in the evening. This is really messing up his hypoglycemia, and the fatigue. He finds it hard to come home and go straight to bed, not that he sleeps well anyway and his eating times are all messed up. He went in today, only to have to turn around and come home. He is now resting. We are hoping that because he has been with the company a few years and they no he is a disabled vet, that they will allow him to work earlier hours. Please pray for his healing and for favor with his bosses. Thank you.
    Takesha
    PS. I just think that the enemy is trying to discourage me by using Michael. I don't get discouraged about my trials and illnesses etc. But when he is suffering it's another story. Well I got news for that bucko...he's just ticking me off... Praise God that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but are strong for the pulling down of strongholds...In Jesus name I proclaim the victory in this situation! Where is Lisa?? I've got some "eye spitting" that needs to be done!!!!
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I just finished reading this, I liked it a lot. The report will come. Glory!

Say not my soul, ‘From whence can God relieve my care?’
    Remember that Omnipotence has servants everywhere.
    His method is sublime, his heart profoundly kind,
    God never is before his time, and never is behind.
  3. lcskaya

lcskaya New Member

We pray for divune intervention on behalf of michael . let he have complete rest and be refreshed when he awakens. We pray that his hrs will be back to normal. Lord we ask in your precious name that his health is restored and we bind every thing that is not of YOU to be cast out never to return,satan must go,we apply the blood of the lamb to that household in the name of Jesus! amen and amen .Caroline
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I read your post last night, but I did not have a chance to reply. I wanted you to know that even though I did not have a chance to respond, I did and still am praying for Michael and for you. Boy, the enemy does try to use the ones that we love so much and the ones that are the closest to us to discourage us and try to knock us flat on our face! I have experienced this and am still experiencing it to some degree, but I am leaning on God's word and His promises and my newly found faith to get me through. LoL... I will be doing some "eye spittin" for you too Takesha! I will be going away for the weekend, but I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers this weekend! I'm gonna really miss you guys! Hope that you will keep me in your prayers too.
    Love Lisa
  5. Takesha

Takesha New Member

better today, He slept threw the night and is now off until he goes back to work on Sunday. Which will help him to rest up before starting a new week. It's really strange to see him so quiet, and a little grouchy...lol...he is always a sweetheart. Thank you all for your prayers, and love.
    We are fighting the fight together.
    Takesha