Please remember my family in prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by upnightowl, Nov 13, 2003.

1. upnightowl

upnightowl New Member

I am fairly new to this site and have been off for a couple of weeks, due to hospital stays for major flare up. During these two weeks our family of three has been hit hard. Last week my husband (perfect health) was hospitalized with possible heart attack. It was determined during stay he did not actually have a heart attack, but is off work awaiting results of testing and Dr. visit. On Monday of this week our only son (30) was in as outpatient for a endoscopy and colonoscopy . He had a large possible cancer polyp removed and started hemmoraghing. We will not know the outcome on the polyp for 1 to 2 weeks as we wait on pathology report. So I would be so appreciative for all the prayers as we work through this time in our lives. These two guys are so special to me and I am so worried about them. Thanks so much for your prayers!

Elliebo it is good to see you back. I'm sorry your having so much pain. Know you have been in my prayers while I have been off line. When I am up to spending longer on line I would enjoy chatting with you.

Wishing you all a beautiful day
    K
  2. dash

dash New Member

I'm new too and like you am facing a lot of family medical problems along with my own personal health issues. I'm posted currently as "A family in need of prayer".

I will be praying for you and yours, K. May God bless all of you with healing and wise and compassionate medical people. May He comfort you with the peace that passes understanding while you are facing these crises. May He send you helping hands and hearts to support you.

Della (dash)
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello K,

I will certainly be praying for you and your family. May the Lord bless you all.

Danny
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for your family as you requested. I`m sorry things are so trying and difficult for you right now.

Thoughts and prayers,
    Sandyz
  5. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I'm sorry that you are going through so much right now, I will be praying for you and for your family........Blessings, Judy
  6. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

for you, your husband and son!
    Lisa
  7. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

For you and your family.

Hugs,
    Luann