Please remember my husband....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ValleyGirl89, Sep 15, 2003.

1. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I posted much earlier about my husband Rick being depressed and stressed because of problems that he was having at work. The situation at his work place has not improved, but he does have an interview for another job tomorrow, September 16 at 9:40A.M. I believe that this job interview is a blessing from God! Please pray with me that Rick might get this job, if it is God's will. Thank you everyone!
    Lisa
  2. orionshines94

orionshines94 New Member

YES! I will pray for you. Dear Father in heaven, We come before you today concerning Rick. We ask that you go before him and open the door for his new job. We know it is your will that we prosper and are in good health. Jesus, we ask you will remove anxiety and depression from Rick's mind and you will send peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus name we agree. A man
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Your prayers really mean alot to me and to Rick.
    Lisa
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for your prayers for Rick. You know how much it means to the both of us!
    Lisa
  5. orionshines94

orionshines94 New Member

Lisa, This scripture came to my mind about your husband: Wait on the Lord: be of good courage,and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say on the Lord
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up that Rick gets this job if its right for him. Also praying the God lifts his spirits. Amen.

Wishing him best of luck with job,
    Sandyz
  7. tarponmom

tarponmom New Member

Lisa,
    I believe that God will bless your life. I understand the job stress/financial stress....been there/done that. I pray that God guides you and your husband's steps towards still waters so that you may have peace.

tarp
  8. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

That is a very good scripture to study on at a time like this..sometimes we do get so impatient, we don't understand that we need to wait on the Lord to give us strength and guidance. Sometimes we want it all now, and become dishearted because we don't get what we need as soon as we would like. Then, you see a scripture like the one you posted, and you begin to understand.
    Thanks again Sheila
    Lisa
  9. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Means alot to us to have someone praying with you! Hope you are doing better. I do believe that God knows what is best for us and if He feels that it is good for Rick to have this job, then he will get it, and if not, God has his reasons and it was not meant to be.
    Lisa
  10. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for your prayers. Means so much!
    Lisa
  11. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Lisa, I know what it is like for you and your husband. My husband has been going through problems trying to find a good job. Keep praying the Lord will come through for you and your husband. He will do what is best. It might not be what we want but he does what is best.
    Bless you and your husband, Sunrise
  12. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

im praying for u and your husband , god bless u both,val
  13. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you so much for your prayers and reply. I will also be praying for you!
    Lisa
  14. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for your prayers. We need them now more than ever as things just seem to be getting worse right now. Just seems like when troubles come your way, they come all at once! But I'm still holding on to my faith, am still believing things will get better! I will still keep you in my thoughts and prayers also.
    Lisa
    [This Message was Edited on 09/16/2003]
  15. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for thinking of me and my husband, for the prayers also. Been wondering how you have been doing. Will keep you in my prayers too!
    Lisa