Please remember Ray & I in prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Jackie F, May 8, 2002.

1. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

I am weak, but Praise God, He is strong! And I really need some of His strength.

Please keep us in your prayers.

Jackie F
  2. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

He will carry you through, my dear Jackie and take care of Ray as well. We claim it!!

In His Holy Name,
    LB
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Jackie, Both of you are in my nightly prayers. From your request this morning, I can't help but think of this: Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Proverbs 3:5. Keep your head up and continue to pray and fight. God gives you strength and courage and we are all praying with you. Blessings, Deena
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

You and Ray will continue to be in my prayers.
    I pray God will give you strength and His peace.
    I like this quote:

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way."

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  5. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

I will return on Monday or later maybe. It will depend on the test results.

Jackie F
  6. Nonie

Nonie New Member

You have been in my constant prayers for many reasons , and you will continue to be ! Please know , that my HEART is also with you at this time ! (((HUGS))) aplenty , as usual ! God bless you , as you have blessed us .

With very much love & RESPECT . Nonie
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Jackie, have not stopped praying for you and Ray, espeially for your strength and for your Love too.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. toni.m

toni.m New Member

i am keeping both of you in my prayers, as i have been. friday is he day Ray goes for his test, if i remember correctly. i will say an axtra prayer for good test results also.

please keep us updated when you are able to.

take care, toni.m
  9. Ellie

Ellie New Member

Trust in the lord with all your faith and he shall deliver. ALoha and God bless Ellie
  10. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Still praying for Jackie and Ray today. Please all continue...In His Name, LoriB
  11. Jaimy

Jaimy New Member

letting you know I was thinking of and praying for you both....
    with Much Love,
    Jaimy