Please Remember This Lady In Your Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

An older lady was attacked by an alligator while working in her garden here yesterday. She was critical and they had to amputate her right arm. She is doing better but this had to have been too horrible to imagine.

We usually co-exist with the gators peacefully down here but every now and then there is an attack. Someone may have been feeding the gator which is a big no-no as they learn to associate humans with food.

Anyway, I know this woman and her family could use our prayers. Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Mikie, I'm so sorry to hear about this lady, I know that her family must be devastated.

I will certainly be praying for this lady and her family.

Blessings, Judy
  3. Yesh

Yesh New Member

on the news last night, it must have frightening for the lady and her family. I will certainly be praying for her and her family.

God Bless

Yesh
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Unfortunately, the woman died as a result of massive infection in the arm which had to be amputated. I'm sure her family could use the prayers, though.

I can only imagine how awful it would have been to see my Mom die like this. It would be such a horrible shock.

Thanks again, everyone. Prayer is never wasted. It comforts me to think this poor lady is in Heaven where she is not longer in pain. It's her family who is hurting now.

Love, Mikie
  5. dash

dash New Member

I had just heard about this tragedy on the news. I'll be praying for her family.

Della