Please remember this little angel in your prayers!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Jackie F, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

She is a mear 18 months and suffers diabetes and a few other things as well. Please keep this darling in your prayers! She will be having some surgery.

She can be 'seen' on the diabetes board.

God's Blessings to all!
    Jackie F
    We're Home and Update 08/13/02 08:42 AM

Hello,
    We're home from Ohio...we had a wonderful time. Caroline was an angel the entire time....with the exception of the flight home. She actually gave my mom a bloody nose. (She head-butted her intentionally!) I just don't know what we're going to do with her and her BIG attitude!!

Anyway, we went to the ENT this morning. We are going through with the procedure on Thursday morning to get tubes put in her ears. I'm not too happy about it, but I know we're making the right decision. The doc said they weren't actively infected but that she had glue-like fluid behind her ear drums. I can imagine that's affecting her hearing. Hey, maybe that's why she can't hear us when we tell her NO!! Ya think?

So, please keep her in your prayers this week. I'll let all of you know how things turn out. I'm sure all will be fine. I just hate that they have to put her under general anesthesia.

-Alyson
    Her Mommie gave me permission to ask for Prayer.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be glad to pray for this little love, God's blessings for her and her family.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Holy Father, I praise you for gifting this world with Caroline. Her blue eyes and big smile are evidence of Your art work. Thank you for bringing her here for all of us to pray for. Father, You know Caroline is ill and needs Your mighty love to help her and her parents conquer their burdens. Please ease Caroline's illness so she can grow and enjoy all that You have made. In Your Son's name I pray. Amen.