Please remember to pray for safe delivery of baby boy

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by advancewithcourage, Apr 19, 2004.

1. advancewithcourage

advancewithcourage New Member

I sincerely thank you all for your continued prayers regarding my health, pregnancy and little blessing.

I will officially be induced at 3PM this Friday, April 23rd. Please pray all will go well with mama and baby. And that my health will stay the same as it is or improve, so I can care for my little boy (and 4 other children).

Pray also that I keep my focus on Christ and do not get distracted by all the exciting happenings.

Thanks,
    AWC
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

So, the big day is almost here. I will be thinking about you and sending up prayers that all goes well. It will be an exciting time for the whole family. I always loved having a new baby in the house.

Let us know when the baby arrives, we are excited too!

Hugs,
    Sandy
  3. J-in-Ohio

J-in-Ohio New Member

Hope all goes well with the delivery...and after. God bless you, your new baby and the rest of the family.
  4. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

for you and your family for everything to go as planned.
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Congrats and I will pray that everything goes fine before, during , and after. Bless you both.

Danny
  6. dash

dash New Member

My 27th wedding anniversary is the 23rd, so I won't forget God bless you with an easy delivery and a healthy baby.

Della

7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`ll be thinking about you tommorow and praying that all goes well. It will all be over soon and you`ll have a precious new baby to enjoy.

Take care,
    Sandy
  8. 30feeling80

30feeling80 New Member

God will take care of you, your baby and the rest of your family as he always has.

I will say a prayer for you today, letting God know you have a team or mortals on your side! Praise God.

Love,