Please Report Spammers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Thanks Diane and Leah!! :)
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

maps, Wow, it is great to see you here again!!

How are you doing?

You will learn how to navigate the forum with a little practice. We can also send private messages now...they are called "conversations".

Please come back often!
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Nanie, hope all is going well with you.

Love, Mikie
  4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi Mikie, Thanks, I'm dealing with a nerve impingement in my left shoulder. On a different note, I am soooo glad that spring starts tomorrow!!! How are you? :) :) :)
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Nanie, I'm fine. I had a bone spur impingement in my left shoulder which was shreading the tendons, including the bicep tendon. I had laproscopic surgery on it and they ground down the spur and cleaned up the area. I hope you can get help for yours. I took my shoulders for granted until something went wrong.

It is beautiful down here. It's more like summer. Summer here is hot 'n humid. I don't mind until about Sept. and Oct. when it's still in the 90's and very humid. Our seasons are upside down. Spring Breakers are everywhere and our pool is full. I'm not even going over there until they all leave.

Sending up a prayer for healing for your shoulder. BTW, just a hint--if you have to have surgery on it, don't overuse the other shoulder or it will get sore too. Of course, it eventually heals but who needs two sore shoulders?

Love, Mikie
  6. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Thanks for the prayer and advice, Mikie.

I am praying for healing without any invasive procedures.

The summer-like weather sounds wonderful. I don't like the cold. Even if it is still cold here, I feel better just knowing that it is officially Spring today!