Please respond if you have dental fillings

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by klccag, Mar 12, 2006.

  1. klccag

    klccag New Member


    I recently started having classic symptoms of FM.

    The purpose of this post is to figure out if my theory is correct. Mercury in dental fillings (so-called amalgam or silver fillings) is hazardous to the human body. Eight of the eleven symptom criteria set by the Center for Desease Control for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are well-known symptoms of mercury poisoning. Other symptoms of FM can be caused by chronic mercury exposure.

    A person can get mercury poisoning not only through amalgam fillings but also through shots (allergy, flu, etc.

    So please respond if you have fillings or have been taking shots or eat a lot of sea food (well-known source of mercury).

    I hope I am not breaking any rules by this post, I am just trying to figure this desease out.

  2. ilovecats94

    ilovecats94 New Member

    I started having filling when I was 14 to 16 years old. I'm 56 now. All of those have been replaced.

    I have always been a big fish eater too and I have FMS since 1995. My dad had what I know now was FMS too. He died of sudden death in 1984.

    I used to play with mercury on dimes and stuff like that in school with the other kids, but the teachers didn't allow it. We did it anyway.

    I quit getting flu shots about 8 years ago.

    Hugs,
    Faye
  3. klccag

    klccag New Member

    Mercury is a cumulative poison. Sometimes it takes years for the symptoms to show up. Once it is in the brain, the organs and the bones, it will not leave by itself. Chelation is a process to remove heavy metals out of one's body. You can do your own research on the web by typing any of your symptoms followed by the word mercury.

    Hope this helps

    Lily