Please say a little prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Oct 14, 2006.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

for my son, Mike. He is travelling tomorrow (Sunday) from Ottawa to Toronto. I hope that he doesn't meet with any snow or freezing rain.

He will be coming home Tuesday.

Please pray that he has a safe trip.
    Thank you.
    Pepper
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

for Mike. Father, we ask for you hand of protection on this man as he travels on Sunday. We ask for your angels of protection around him as he goes and comes. Thank you Jesus.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I pray for a safe trip for Mike. I think the weather should be ok, although most days I could snap the head off our weather guy..... three days this week he had up sun/cloud/rain/snow........... all for the same day. How can you go wrong with a forecast like that?

Hopefully Mike is a good driver and as long as he stays away from Buffalo should be ok.
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Nancy, asatrump and desertsage. I did a double-take when I read "man" in your message, Nancy - I think of him as my baby! But he is indeed a 22 yr old man.

I appreciate your prayers. I guess we always worry about our "babies" even when they are no longer babies.

I have been watching the weather channel, asa, and can't make any sense of the weather between here and Toronto - for today, much less for tomorrow and Tuesday. Seems that your weather guy has all the bases covered!

May God bless you all.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  5. 143alan

143alan New Member

and I pray that you will keep Mike safe in his travels today. Make and safe and pleasant path for him Lord. Amen

Yes Pepper, isn't it funny how no matter how old they get, they're still our Babies!!

Have a great Sunday
    Nancy
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

HI Pepper

I am sending prayers your way.

May God bless your son and give him a safe trip.

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

kgangel
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

Mike is on the road now. Thank you for praying that he has a safe trip there and back.

((HUGS))Pepper
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

for your prayers for Mike and for my Hubby. Hubby is going to need some extra prayers the next little while. I am going to put up another post for his sister who is dying.

Thanks for your prayers, hangin.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am off to bed...and will say a prayer for your son.

Wth love.....Mari
  10. pepper

pepper New Member

He called to tell me that he got to Toronto safely (bet he hated doing that - but he did). Now he just has to get home safely tomorrow.

Thanks for your prayers.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so glad that he is safe. We will pray for safe trip back!
    I know how you feel....'cause I am a mom of four sons!

BTW...I might have already told you (fibrofog)...but I just LOVE your pic in the profile. Is that your son? He is so handsome. ...and you are also a beautiful lady!

Love....Mari
  12. pepper

pepper New Member

for the lovely compliment! That is my older son, David, in the photo. He is happily married. Mike is still at home and trying to discover what he wants to do with his life.

Thanks for your prayers.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  13. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Anytime! God bless you!

Will you pray for me? I am to begin a new med for nerve pain tonight. It is neurontin (300 mg). I hope that it works with no bad effects. I am so VERY sensitive to almost any med. But, this nerve pain is unreal lately. I had to do something or go hide in a cave (-:

Mari
  14. pepper

pepper New Member

You are on my prayer list, Mari. I will pray that the neurontin helps your nerve pain. My sister has been on neurontin for some time and believes that it helps her nerve pain tremendously. I will pray that it does the same for you.

The mother of four sons! You deserve all the prayers I can muster, not to mention a medal!

Praying that the neurontin is your answer.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  15. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am going to try to rest. I was up so early because we had to go to the doctor....plus not getting much sleep.

See you all later.

Love....Mari
  16. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

anlso for Mari and her neurontin.Linda
  17. pepper

pepper New Member

Mike did make it home safe and sound. LittleBlueStem, your mom sounds like my dad. He used to make me call him even though we live a 10 min. drive away. I guess parents never stop worrying.

Thanks to everyone who prayed for Mike's safe travels.

(((HUGS)))Pepper

18. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am glad Mike made it home safely. I won't call him a man again, but how about YOUNG man!!!!! I am praying for all of your family now. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  19. pepper

pepper New Member

"Young man" I can handle! :)

(((HUGS)))Pepper