Please say a prayer for Devin and his family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Nov 1, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

We all got some terrible news last nite at church.
    Therre is this 4 yr old bot named Devin who was in a terrible car wreck with his older sister and her friend
    on friday up in Wharton,Texas. The girls are mostly ok, but Devin is in bad shape, to many injuries to mention. Devin is part of our church family and we all said a prayer for Devin last night during the Halloween thing. Please keep Devin in yalls prayers. We are not sure if hes gonna make. Please pray for his family also. Thanks everyone.

Danny
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

So sorry to hear about Devin. I`m sending prayers up for the whole family. I pray that little Devin recovers.

Hugs,
    Sandyz
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry to hear about this young man. I will be praying for Devin, family, and his friends also.

May the Lord be with them all.

God's blessings for you also.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will pray for little Devin and his family. Let us know how he is doing!
    Lisa
  5. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Dear Lord, I pray that you will reach your loving hand down and touch little Devin and heal his precious little body, I pray that you will guide the doctors and give them the wisdom that will help them to take care of him and Lord please watch over his family and bless them. For it is in Jesus' name We pray Amen and Amen.

Danny Please keep us informed on how Devin is doing.

Blessings...................Judy

6. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

and heavenly father, I stand before you in agreement with all who have prayed for Devin and cry abba father, have mercy and heal Devins body Lord from head to toe and bring this family out of torment and into your heavenly grace. Father I pray for the peace that transcends man to fall upon this family and Lord I pray that you would take what was meant for evil and turn it to good for your glory.
    In Jesus name I pray
    Lisa