Please say a prayer for me / Bless you all

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Apr 6, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I have had a rough couple of weeks, physically and emotionally. Home and work have been very stressful and at times feel like giving up. I know I haven'r doing my part here and praying like i should for others, butI'm praying tonite to the Lord for forgiveness and to lead me in the direction he see's I need to go. Bless you all for the prayers.

Danny
  2. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

You have prayed for me so many times, thank you for being part of this board.

Dear Lord
    I put Dannys future in Your hands and ask that You would give him total peace about it..

Danny wants to be the center of your plans, knowing that You have given him everything he needs for what is ahead, I pray You would give him stength to endure without giving up,

"You have said that "he who endures to the end will be saved"

In Jesus name I pray
    Lisa
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

and pray for you Danny. 3:24 EST. We all have dark times, I pray for strength that you get through all you are facing.
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Asking the Lord to lift you up, and renew your life for you.

God bless............

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I bet you didn't think I was around anymore ey? Well, I do "scroll throughs" on a regular basis...so I will be praying for you too.

Hugs Takesha
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

We all understand, I just went through a rough patch myself a month ago. I thought it would never end. I`m feeling just really good now and things are going so well. This will be the case for you too. Just wait it out and the dark times will pass soon.

Sending prayers up for you and I hope you feel better soon. You add some much to this worship board and we all love and appreciate you so much.

God bless,
    Sandy
  7. evon

evon New Member

i feel as though i know you well. i have been going back on old posts and have found that you are so supportive and eager to pray for others that i am sure you will receive the prayers and support need to help you through this rough time. mine included.

there is a time to go quiet and contemplate on your life and then work out what direction you are going to take. i am sure you have the strength to know the right path by the way you answer others in times of need.

will offer special prayers for you danny

((((hugs))))...evon
  8. dash

dash New Member

I so appreciate your faithfulness to all of us at the Worship Board. Your prayers and words of encouragement are such a comfort.

Jesus wants us to "bear one anothers burdens". You have bourne our burdens in your prayers and made our loads lighter.

Right now, it is time to have your burden lightened. Rest in the Lord, Danny, be renewed by His strength and comforted by His love. Know that we will be praying for you.

Della
  9. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thank you all so much for your prayers for me. I do feel better this evening and this is due to all the prayers and the Lords grace. Everyone here at the Worship board are such special people and I pray that you all are blessed by the lord each day.

Danny