Please say a prayer for me too....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dd, Jul 10, 2003.

1. dd

dd New Member

I am having a procedure done tomorrow that I am terrified of. It could cause some severe reactions...please pray that I find the courage to go thru with it and that everything goes well.

Thank you all so much.

Love,

Debbie
  2. Kim

Kim New Member

Father, we lift up Debbie into your loving arms. Give her courage and strength. Protect her and give the doctors wisdom. In Jesus'name

Amen
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Lord, give Debbie the Peace that passes understanding, keep your mighty hand upon her while she goes through this test, Lord we know you love us and care for us and there are times we just get frightened and need you to simply hold our hands. This is one of those times for Debbie.

Be with the medical professionals that are attending her, and let your Spirt cover them also, that your love and kindness comes through as they administer these tests with gentleness and compassion.

In the name of the Lord Christ Jesus, AMEN.........

Shalom Alechem!
    (Peace to You!)

Shirl
  4. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

Debbie I have been thinking about you all week knowing this was coming up for you.
    I will keep sending positive thoughts and energy your way.
    I imagine it surrounding you in a protective cape.
    Love,
    Ziggy
  5. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

Precious Father, Almighy and Eternal God, we pray for our sister Debbie as she is having this procedure done. Give her the peace that passeth all understanding, wrap your arms of love around her. We pray that this procedure would be totally sucessful and that she would benefit greatly from it. May her recovery time be swift and simple. We ask this all to your glory and in Jesus' most precious name. Amen.