Please say a prayer for my furry child....he has emercency

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by RhainyC, Sep 3, 2003.

1. RhainyC

RhainyC New Member

surgery in just a few hours. Was, is my 11/yo Persian/Manx cross and I would just lose it if anything happens to him. I know there are folks here with pets that feel the way we do about our furry children...they are really part of our family. In the last couple of years we have lost 2 of our Elder Felines and one wee young queen. Along with my dad's death last year, and my grandpa's on last Christmas morn, I have had enough death for a long long time....

Namaste,
    Rhainy

PS I hope it is ok to post this sort of prayer request...if not I apologize in advance.
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I am praying for your furry child and that the surgery will go well. I know it is hard when our pets that are part of our family are sick. Let us know how this little one is.

Love, Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Another pet lover here, mine are dogs, but never met an animal I didn't like.

Will be glad to pray for you baby, the Lord loves all His creation.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. RhainyC

RhainyC New Member

He is my latest in a long line of Was cats, sicne 2nd grade. I have been so worried about he and our 13 y/o persian lately...they are getting older and yet they ahve been very healthy so far.

Blessings to you all!

Namaste,
    Rhainy
  5. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

list. Keep us updated on how the surgery went. Hugs, mama
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I ask St. Francis of Assisi everyday to watch over all our beloved pets in the family both here and in the Summerland. I'll ask him to watch over your kitty.

Love, Mikie
  7. RhainyC

RhainyC New Member

Here I sit anxiously waiting to hear, and knowing they haven't even started yet. After losing two of our *Old Men* over the last couple of years, the waiting it the worst for me now...that and knowing he has to stay overnight there.

Thank you all for your warm kindness and prayers, though I may not post and say so, I read a lot of the other posts here and send healing energies through prayer to those in deepest need, as I can.

Namaste and Blessings,
    Rhainy
  8. RhainyC

RhainyC New Member

I am sitting here praying for some word, soooooon!!!

I should have heard by now if all went well....

Namaste,
    Rhainy
    (near to tears with worry now)
  9. RhainyC

RhainyC New Member

I can't take much more waiting...I am terrified...what if they found something, or something went wrong....

Forgive my babbling...

Namaste,
    Rhainy
  10. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

My pets mean so much to me also. I understand how hard it is. Praying all goes well with your kitty. they usually come out of the surgery just fine.

Love,
    Sandyz