please say a prayer for

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by frosty50, Nov 20, 2009.

1. frosty50

frosty50 New Member

Please say a prayer for my mom and dad. M y dad had a bleed and they found a bleeding ulcer and when they did the EGD they found a mass. The dr. is going to call me in the morning to let me know.

My mom went into the hospital last Monday and my dad went in last wednesday. Mom went in for congestive heart failure and with further testing found spinal stenosis in her neck. She has been having pain for some time now. She is now in Rehab.

If you all would please say a prayer for both of them and also myself it would so much be appreciated.

They live downstairs at our place. we sold their house a year ago because it was getting to be to much for them and I have been a caregiver for them and everything seems to be going downhill but with a lot of prayers anything is possible.

Thank you very much
    God bless you all
    Love Diane
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying also for your Mom And Dad's health needs. And for you to have the strength that you need. Will keep praying for them - put them on my prayer list.

Please let us know the results of the Dr's test, if you would like.

May God Bless and care for your parents!

Judy
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers for Diane, her mother and father, that they recover from the hospital and rehab and return safely home, prayers for Diane, her family and friends to help them through this trying time. Special prayers for Diane, that she might feel comfortable and free to pray here too. Amen.
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

You are going through so much right now! I will be on my knees for you tonight.
    It's so hard to watch family go through hard times. You take care of yourself. The Lord is watching over you all.
    Cynthia