Please, Say a prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by selma, Dec 23, 2002.

1. selma

selma New Member

I can't stay on long. My hubby Sol is going for a biopsy today. I'm asking GOD that all those who need to have strength from Him recieve his blessing knowing it is His will that will be done. We won't know until after Christmas about the results.
    I pray that HIS Peace, Love, Understanding, Light, Hope, Encouragement, better health, and Joy be with you now and throughout the year. I pray that all your needs be met, both physical and emotional.
    I'm grateful to all of you for your prayers for me. I'm doing soo much better. Thank-You. I appologize for not coming to this board more often. I could use reasons, but they would be inadequet. Please leave this on this board.
    Thank-you again.
    Loving you with all my heart and soul, Selma
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Selma,

I don't get here as often as I should either, but just popped in and saw your post. You're both in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Selma, and will continue to pray untill we hear those results.

You have a wonderful blessed Christmas day, and a healthy happy blessed New Year too!

Glad to see you here whenever you are able to come,

God's blessings for you and yours......

Shalom, Shirl
  4. guestpaula

guestpaula New Member

Im sorry that I dont have much history on you and Sol, but still I pray for you and hope everything comes out alright with the biopsy. I pray for you to have the strength to support him.

Blessings,
    Paula
  5. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Lord, I am asking again for Your intervention. Sol is an ill man and is going through testing for diagnosis, I pray that You are watching over him and guiding his doctors in the direction of healing. I also ask that You hold Selma's hand and give her all the light that will grant her peace. Ease Sol and Selma's fears and show them the courage that You knew on that fateful day. I thank You for allowing Selma to be such a bright gift in my life. I ask this in the Savior's name. Amen.
  6. Jaimy

Jaimy New Member

we love you, too!

Jaimy
  7. Kim

Kim New Member

Almighty Father, I come to you in the name of your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ. I ask that you life Sol and Selma up, give them strength, give them hope, give them the peace that only you can give. Bring in friends and family to help, encourage, and comfort. In Jesus' name I pray.

Love & peace, kim
  8. allhart

allhart New Member

im sending prayers
  9. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

thoughts are going out to you. May you find some piece of mind knowing that we are all pulling up positive thoughts for you......queenbee
  10. selma

selma New Member

Your prayers have sustained me. Sol's biopsy was postponed until Jan. 8th. GOD has given me more strength in health and in Him. I keep you all in my heart and prayers. Please pray for others That they need an extra prayer I have recieved so much !

Prayerfully yours with Love , Selma
    [This Message was Edited on 01/08/2003]
  11. selma

selma New Member

First I want to thank-you with my heart full of gratitude for your prayers. We went in for the biopsy and it was postponed again. The first two times it was because the dr. was sick. This time it was because Sol's B/P was 160/102. They won't do it till it comes down. I believe it wasn't meant to be this time. I had to drive and I was able with God's help to do it and not have much pain. I was also able to go into a couple of stores. I don't know what will happen, but, HE has given me more strength.
    I am awed by all that has happened. I know that tonight is prayer night. Every night is prayer night and tonight
    I'll be with you even if I m unable to be on the board.
    Love, huggs and kisses, Selma (crying with appreciation
    for you).
  12. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will continue to pray, you just keep believing! There is no power like God's, and He has this whole situation in hand.

Give all thanks and praises to Him, we are His humble servents, and are grateful to be able to help in our prayers for you and your husband.

Keep Praising Him,

Shalom, Shirl
  13. guestpaula

guestpaula New Member

I Pray for you and your husband. I wish the best for you both. I pray for strength for you to be able to uphold him.I say this in our Lords name, Amen.

Sidney
  14. selma

selma New Member

Sol and I have read your answers to this post. Sol and I cried together at how beautiful and loving you are. We've read this a few times. Sol wanted me to express his love
    and thank-you to you. As you may have read the post on the CC board, the biopsy was done today. It is and has been in His hands. We'll wait patiently for the results.
    He picked me up and carried me. I can't send you more than His love. But, in you resides his love and an example of it. Through you I know that there are angels on earth.
    Soft Angel Hugs to you too, Selma & Sol
  15. selma

selma New Member

I'm boosting this up because I'm dizzy. Have Sweet Dreams.
    Love and huggs, Selma
  16. sare12

sare12 New Member

Dear Selma and Sol,
    Just want to say that you are in my prayers today.Just read about Sol's biopsy and I thank God it went well.I pray that God will let you know of his love and peace and pray that things went well.May God keep you both safe,and well physically and emotionally,in Jesus name I pray,Amen
    Love Sare
    [This Message was Edited on 02/06/2003]
  17. Jaimy

Jaimy New Member

I am so happy that you and Sol are doing so well......you have been my little angel for so long....(I still have the card you sent with the flowers)......hope you know how much you mean to me.....

Love you lots,
    Jaimy