Please say a prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asil, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Asil

Asil New Member

I have never been in here before, i frequent the diabetes board but i have a friend who is in desperate need of a prayer. One of my best friends husband is in the hospital right now, he has Neurofibromatosis and it is progressing and is extremely painful. He is one of the nicest men i know (he is also a youth minister)
    Your prayers would mean the world to both him and me
    Thanks for your time
    Lisa
  2. JuteJute

JuteJute New Member

Welcome to this board, I will be praying for your friend and I will also be praying for you.
    Love and Prayers
    Judy
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Lisa,

I'll also be praying for a miracle for your friend.

Amem, Danny
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Lisa, so very kind of you to join us, will pray with you for your wonderful friend, to be a youth leader is a deeply committed calling from the Lord for sure. He is much needed.

I was a Director of a Single's ministry, so I know how much the young people today need the adults that are called to these ministries. He is especially blessed by the Lord.

I will continue to pray for him, and I know the Lord will lift him up, and heal him in the name of the Lord Chirst Jesus!

God's blessings on you too for bringing his burden here for us to pray for him, it is surely a privilege to offer our prayers with yours to the Lord for this fine Christian man.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

And for your friends husband!
    Love
    Doxygirl
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Offering prayer up for your friends husband. Also for his family, may the Lord comfort them and help them deal with this illness.

Amen,
    Sandyz