Please say some prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BILLCAMO, Apr 11, 2009.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

for my wife. We just received some really bad news about her sister. We most likely won't be able to get her back there in time to say good bye and her sister can't talk on the phone.

Thanks !

Blessings ,

b/c
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Bill,

Julie's prayer is perfect. I have said the same one for your wife's dear sister who is so ill.
    May God bless her sister, family and friends in thise terrible situation.

Blessings,

Granni
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Adding my prayers for your wife and her sister. Lifting up the whole situation and their relationship to God. In His Holy Name. Amen.

So sorry to hear this news
    Judy

4. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

My prayers for your wife and her sis and for you too. God's peace and blessings~~~Jeanne~~~
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up. Please just know that no one dies alone. The loved ones on the other side come to get us when we pass. There is celebration there when one of us "goes home," but it is so sad for us left here to deal with our loss.

Love, Mikie
  6. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers to your sister, you and all the family during this time.
  7. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I am so so sorry this is happening. This has to be incredibly hard for you and your family.

We're here if you need to talk.

Healing thoughts for you and your family.

gap
  8. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

For your prayers !

The phone had been removed from her room. IMHO , because of prayers , my wife was able to get a call into her and talk with her a bit. Her sister couldn't talk much......... At least my wife was able to tell her three of the most important words in this world : " I love you". (Sorry , I had to edit/ad this........The phone call is the best miracle we could hope for in this case.)

Blessings ,

b/c
    [This Message was Edited on 04/11/2009]
  9. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I just wanted to add my prayers for your wife and her family as well. I am so sorry, this must be such a hard time for you all. My peace be with you.

Blessings,
    deb
  10. springwater

springwater Active Member

Good to know your wife was able to tell her sister those important words. Praying for all of you and your wifes sister...may Gods love and light envelope you all.

God Bless

11. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm all choked up to hear your news - your wife was able to tell her sister that she loved her.
    Thank God! Will continue to pray for your wife and all.

Judy
  12. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

The only other good news is that the Docs have given her enough pain meds to where she has none.

Blessings ,

b/c
  13. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Passed away this morning at 4:05 AM in her "sleep". The pain meds were very effective. We did not find out until 3:30 PM.

Long story.........

Thank you again !

Blessings ,

b/c
  14. vivian53

vivian53 Member

Prayers and positive thoughts going out to you and your loved ones Bill.

vivian
  15. gapsych

gapsych New Member

So sorry. My condolences.

Take care.

gap
  16. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I'm so sorry to learn of this. Prayers for you, your family and your friends. Very tough time.