PLEASE SEND.... KELLEY..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BILLCAMO, Aug 20, 2003.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

YOUR PRAYERS , BEST WISHES , SUPPORT , & THOUGHTS TO MOMS KELLEYGIRL & SON. SHE'S IN A TOUGH SPOT & COULD USE ASSISTANCE. THANKS !!!!! BILLCAMO. SEE HER LATEST POST.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2003]
  2. petfriend

petfriend New Member

Hi Bill: Nice to hear from you again. I'll check Kelley's post out.
    How are you? Doing okay, I hope.
    Irene
  3. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

WITH ABOUT 5,000 PEOPLE ON THIS WEB , I WOULD THINK THERE WOULD BE MORE THAN 8 PEOPLE THAT COULD AT LEAST GIVE MOMSKELLEYGIRL & HER SON A SHORT NOTE OF SUPPORT....... I THINK THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT YET AWARE OF HER PLIGHT..... & HI BACK IRENE...... I'M STILL ALIVE , BUT AT THIS POINT , I'LL PLEAD THE 5TH AMENDMENT AS TO HOW I'M DOING.... BUT TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY.... THANKS FOR ASKING.... BILLCAMO.
  4. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS, TYOURS AND ALL THE OTHERS MEAN SO MUCH.
    SOME HOW I FEEL CLOSE TO YOU, BECAUSE I THINK WE ARE GOING THROUGH SOME OF THE SAME THINGS, THAAT AND A LOT OF OUR POST SEEM TO MENTION EACH OTHER. JUST GOT BACK FROM MY PCP.
    BAD NEWS, AND GOOD NEWS.
    GONE THROUGH JUST ABOUT EVERY PAIN KILLER THERE IS. AFTER WHAT HAPPEND AT ER, DR SAYS TO KEEP ON MY ACTIQ (FENTENOL SUCKERS0 [NOT SURE ON SPELLING] AS MY MAIN PAIN KILLER ONLY 3 A DAY. IF I NEED A LITTLE PUSH I AM ALLOWED 60 MG MORPHINE. IF I STILL GET NO RELIEF ITS OFF TO ER AND THE LAND OF OZ (LOL). NO MATTER WHAT HAVE TO GIVE MY BODY A REST FROM PAIN MEDS AT 4 DYAS A MONTH (NO BIGGIE MY SUCKERS NEVER LAST THE MONTH ANYWAY).. i WAS DOING THAT FOR 3 MONTHS NOW BECUSE I WAS AT THE POINT WERE I COULD STOP BREATHING AT ANY TIME. WHICH HAPPEND ON MY VACAATION IN JUNE. SCARED ME TO DEATH. THINK MY FLARE UP IS CALMING A LITTLE. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO PUT A PACKET TOGETHER ABOUT THIS EMAIL THING FOR HER OTHER FIBRO PATIENTS, SHE AKSO WANTS TO GET INVOLVED AND GIVE TA DOCTORS VIEW ON THE MATTER
    ALMOST FELL TODAY, SO I GUESS A WHEELCHAIR IS IN MY FUTURE. AND SINCE IT IS TO HARD TO GET OUT OF BED SOME DAYS I MIGHT GET A HOSPITAL BED, HOW COMFY. AT LEAST SHE IS TRYING ME ON ANEW MED FOR THE FREEZING HOPE IT WORKS.

ENOUGH ABOUT ME HOW ARE YOU, I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY. THANKS AGAIN FOR STARTRING THIS POST.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
    TAKE CARE, BEST WISHES

kELLEY