Please send prayers and good thoughts to Julie's DGD !!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Granniluvsu, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Judy and all prayer warriors,

I have already put out a couple other posts for Julies little 3 yr. old granddaughter who is in the hospital for severe bronchitis. She will stay in the hospital till the oxygen level is up to normal and to what the doctor wants. I will come back to post when I hear something. Julie was on FB and asked me to send this out for prayers on the PH board.

Prayers and good thoughts would be wonderful for Lorraine and the whole family.

Love,
    Granni
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I am praying for Julie's little granddaughter and all of her family.
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Wow, you surely work fast as I just checked FB and Lorraine started doing really well so they let her come home today. WHEW !!

Thanks to all who prayed and send good thoughts to Julie, Lorraine and all in the family. I am sure everyone is very happy there.

Love, Granni :)
    Nanie46 likes this.
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Nanie - I think you must have been posting when I was.

Thanks to you, SFG and all who prayed for that little girl and her family.

Love ,
    Granni :)
    Nanie46 likes this.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear Granni - have not been online till today. Was sick myself with mold illness. So glad to hear the latest that little Lorraine is home again. Will keep her in prayer for her continued recovery. Poor little one - only 3 years old. Prayers for all in family, and little Lorraine.

Judy
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Judy,

Sorry you have been ill yourself. Do you have mold in your home or where? That is awful. Hope you are doing better today. Thanks for your prayers. I know that Julie and family appreciate it so much.

Blessings to you,
    Granni :)
  7. lydia1

lydia1 Well-Known Member

Thanks to all who have been praying for our family, especially Lorraine. She is still needing nebulizer treatments four times a day, but is being her usual ornery self, lol! The twins are both on the verge of the same virus and Lindsey is doing her best to keep them (and herself) from getting worse.

Lindsey uses a lot of homeopathic remedies, but the other night I just felt they weren't helping enough. I don't know how some families seem to stay healthy all year long...our problems seem to stem from seasonal allergies...something always in bloom, etc.

Again, thanks Granni for starting this thread and to everyone who prayed. Prayers continue for you too, Judy!