Please Take A Look

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wrthster, Feb 18, 2011.

1. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Hi all,

I found this Russian Pharmacy with some serious immune pharmaceuticals that are not availabe in the US. I am curious if anyone has used this pharmacy or any of the products. To me, it seems like a lot of these could be of benefit to us. Am curious for thoughts, feedback, ect. I am very tempted to order, but am a bit nervous to self prescribe. But I do not think there is a Doctor in the US who would be willing to help out.

2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

This is not a Russian Pharmacy. They ship most of their products from Russia, however, their contact address is in Gibralter. You don't know what you will be getting or how old the products are. I wouldn't risk it myself. Self medicating is "never" a good thing.
  3. inprog

inprog Member

Especially if you are nervous about doing it as it is likely your gut feeling kicking in to be cautious. I recently got a lot better for example taking a product called Cognitex Basic that is a Life Extension product. I took it for not brain energy but just to be little bit less muddled. Who would have thunk it? When I take just one pill in the morning, I am actually able to sleep better which was not why I tried it. Sometimes we just keep looking till we find something that works however accidentally we stumble on it. I did not have any bad gut feels on this for me. Doctor had done everything too. But at the last minute while placing an order I had that Ahhhaa moment and ordered it. How long it will have this effect is unknown. I have so many things that work and then become toxic. Can you get a prescription for this item you are considering and then go on line for it? Many good deals from other countries but it depends. "Hello" from "ovrwhelm" that you might know me as formerly.
  4. inprog

inprog Member

Well, it looks like a Russian pharmacy to me but what do I know? They use a lot of herbal medicine still in Russia but our big drug companies are building their empires in Russia trying to change that. Just heard it on the news. Maybe send them an e-mail and they might answer any questions you have. I recently ordered promethium, (womens stuff, you know). Got a prescription from my doctor and went on line to this phamacy in India. They did not want to see my prescription. Imagine that. I got my medicine but it was different than what I had taken before in a soft capsule instead of a hard one. Who is to know without a chemist if I got jipped?
  5. m1she11e

m1she11e New Member

I believe this pharmacy has been mentioned on the CFS Pheonix rising forums. There are several using these Russian immune modulators and reporting success.