Please take a minute to watch this.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meowee, Jul 31, 2006.

1. meowee

meowee New Member

It's very nice.

http://www.thedashmovie.com/

xoxox
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

Oh my, I am crying like a baby now!
  3. libra55

libra55 New Member

How lovely, I am going to send that one to all my friends. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful touching site!

((((Hugs))))
    Michelle
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Baaaaawwwwwwllll!!!

Very, very nice.

Thank you!
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

I enjoyed this one alot :)

Its really nice

Hugs
    Tandy
  6. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I am going to pass this to friends also..

tami
  7. gramaT

gramaT New Member

that was just what I needed after being crabby today :(

Carolyn
  8. meowee

meowee New Member

I thought it was very nicely done. I had read the poem before, but this is a bit different.

xoox
  9. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

WOW!!!! how beautiful that was..Really how could you not cry when you view it, Thanks for sharing that with us.

Ann
  10. PianoGirl

PianoGirl New Member

Thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful site. It made me cry but it also meant so much.

I've been procrastinating about putting the date of my mom's death on her tombstone, i just haven't been able to bring myself to that "final" act, but now I see that I do need to do it, even tho it will break my heart, because her "dash" was the wonderful life she led for almost 80 years, a life that I miss very much but I owe it to her to give her the respect she deserves.

Thank you.
  11. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

Certainly makes you think, doesn't it??
  12. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Thank you this came as I've been praying about getting our home sold so my hubby can take a teaching job. Put things in good perspective for me today.

We are selling our house with out making a profit just enough to pay the realtor fees. And going to live in an apt. for a while, but you know what? He will make a difference in those kids life's and hopefully with their medical training.

I've lived in the smallest of apt. and in a beautiful House so now it's time to really look at what makes us happy .Its doing something that helps to change life's and this move will.
    Thank you this was beautiful, you will never know how much this touched my heart today.
  13. darvick

darvick New Member

That was beautiful!!!!!!!! crying like a newborn lol
    xoxox
    Dar
  14. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

meowee, Thank You so very much for sharing this site with us. I was just thinking today what could I do to bring my family back together after our Grandparents death 2 years ago.

Nothing else matters in this world except being with the one's you love and cherish.

I have done and said alot of things that I wish I had never done but I can't. I just have to figure out how to move forward from it.

Again, Thank You

carolin
  15. meowee

meowee New Member

I am so happy I could give you something that made you happy or brought you relief.

I have never met a group of kinder, caring people than I have here.

Bless each and every one of you.

xoxoxo
  16. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

and it makes you really stop and think
  17. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Thank you very much, this was a gift.

Fondly, June
  18. boltchik

boltchik New Member

That just brought me to tears! I try to remember every day that the material things in this life just do not matter. What a great reminder! Thanks again, Kim
  19. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

This was truly beautiful and the message was definitely touching. But, what impressed me most about this video was the fact that every single one of those scenes was created by God. God made all those beautiful sights for us to enjoy. I praise Him.

Lolalee

[ advertisement ]