Please thank Moderators!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fight4acure, Apr 24, 2006.

1. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

{{{{{{{{Carlene:Sharon:Mikie:Shirl:Admin}}}}}}}

Just wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for keeping this board active and running for us. Without it I would feel like no one else understood what I have or still am going through because it is hard for me to get to groups physically on any consistent basis. You gals do a wonderful job here and not enough people express the gratitude and credit you deserve! I just want to thank you all, Carlene, Sharon, Mikie, Shirl, and Admin-Holly, for making this board wonderful!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

[This Message was Edited on 05/22/2006]
  2. CarolK

CarolK New Member

I will add a great big THANK YOU to all the moderators on this board!!

You all do a wonderful job and I'm greatful that you give of your time to make this board a safe and friendly place to come to!

It cannot be said enough... but thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

You are all appreciated!! Blessings to you all.. CarolK
  3. larryh

larryh New Member

You are absolutely right. This site would be terible with out the moderators. I think we should all do as much as we can to help them by reporting blatent rule breaking and making sure we are nice to others. IF we have days we can't be nie we can stay off. I know Carlene and Sharon best from talking to them, but all the moderators need to be thanked for doing what is basically a thankless job so we can enjoy this site.

You are wonderful and ew appreciate what you do for us.

Larry
  4. code34me

code34me New Member

Thank you too from a mommy who has FM and CFS. This is my place to go just for me! It has been a true blessing for me just love haveing a place where people understand what I am going through.

Thanks for voluteering you time to make it that special place for us all!

Take care of you! Carol
  5. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

thank them now!! This board has saved my life on several days and I dont know what I would do without it. Thankyou guys for all of the work you do to keep us here!!!

Suzette
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks also for including me even though I am no longer moderating. I do try to come here as often as I can, depending on how I am feeling. There are so many new members now and I am glad to see that so many of our members are greeting them and answering their questions. I do use the alert button when I see something which needs the mods' attention. They do a great job and I really appreciate their efforts to keep this a safe place for all of us.

Love, Mikie
  7. Charleen

Charleen New Member

How do you say THANK YOU to our wondful monerators. Though I don't know Mikie or Shirl I wish to say "Thank You".

For my friends Sharon and Carlene there are no words in this world to tell you how much you have helped me and how wonderful I think you are.

I have come into the room and been in so much pain amd been depressed about it. You have made me smile, Laugh, and feel better about my self. There are few people that can do this. My family can't even do that.

I think you all need all the praise that we can give you. Your job is a rough one, you read our tears, our hurts and the smiles and laughter.

The chat room has become part of my family and I know that the rooms are also the only family some have.

You are incredible people!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As always your friend
    Love Charleen
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

wE APPRECIATE YOU GUYS. lOVE aNNE c
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

An arm full of thanks to you all.

Sue
  10. caperkat

caperkat New Member

A big thanks and standing ovation (well, OK, sitting ovation) to our moderators. I'm not in here that often, but I know it's always here when I need it, so I do thank you personally, and for the group.

kat
  11. sloepoke

sloepoke New Member

I want to say a special thank you to the moderators for their time they give for us. You are great people for caring for us and keeping this board active and in order. This board means a lot to me. I have learned so much from chatting with you as well as other members. Love you and thank you all very much.

Sloepoke
  12. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

This wouldn't be such a refuge for all of us if you didn't do such a gret job.Linda
  13. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thank you Mods for all that you do!!!

((Hugs))
    ~Bluerose~
  14. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Thank you, Moderators.
    Kholmes
  15. tammy21

tammy21 New Member

for the wonderful job you do. this is a fantastic site.
    Tammy
  16. Jordane

Jordane New Member

THANXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A lot of us would be out in the cold,with answers to our
    MANY questions.

This Board has been a GREAT help!!!!!

many thanx to you ALL!!!

Jordane