********** PLEASE...URGENT, URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!!!!! ******

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CinCA, Feb 28, 2006.

1. CinCA

CinCA New Member

I cannot believe this is happening. As many of you know, hubby took a new job earlier this month. He just told me his new boss's wife fell out of a golf cart this past weekend while golfing. Apparently, she hit her head, is in a coma at Cedars-Sinai Hospital, and is not expected to survive. I met her and her husband just back in November...they invited us up for the day to show us the area when hubby got his job offer. They are the sweetest couple, and she was so caring and loving to our daughter. They have a little granddaughter around our daughter's age. She is such a wonderful woman...I am shaking typing this.

PLEASE...the doctors say it's a "one in a million chance" she will survive. She so needs a miracle! PLEASE pray for her. Thank you so very much.

BTW, her name is Pat, and her husband is George. Thank you.

C.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/28/2006]
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

That's so sad.
    I pray for a miracle for her and her family, and peace and strength and the support of friends during this terrible time.
    She is fortunate that she has someone like you asking for prayer on her behalf.
    praying,
    Claudia
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is so sad. I am so sorry for you all and pray this woman recovers.

Love, Mikie
  4. neen85

neen85 New Member

I will include her in my prayers and hope that her one-in-a million chance comes through and everything is alright. I am so sorry. Daneen
  5. CinCA

CinCA New Member

I have to pick up my daughter and take her to gymnastics. Oh, I hope I don't cry...I am so upset. I know she is in God's hands, but this is hard. Thank you so much, everyone! It's all I can do.

I'll update if/when I hear anything. But it doesn't sound good. Hubby said she is at the point where her organs are starting to fail, or they will very soon. So sad.

Thanks.
    C.
  6. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

I believe in the one and a million.

Mamalovinit
  7. CinCA

CinCA New Member

Hubby wanted to see if we could send flowers, etc. They didn't have anyone there under her name. Not a good sign, and it was the company president who gave hubby the information (it's the CFO's wife). So all we can do is pray. Obviously I'll be late picking up my kiddo, but that happens. Thank you so much for your prayers, and I'll update when I hear more. But news may be slow in coming, being it's not immediate family.

Thank you.
    C.
  8. darvick

darvick New Member

For support for her family and her and that the supreme being of the universe helpsDar
  9. suzetal

suzetal New Member

My prayers will be with Pat........My DH goes to church every morning will have say a prayer also and light a candle.

Praying for Pat

10. I will pray for Pat & George again on Sunday, if I hear more on them from you.

I am so sorry to hear about this, what a horrible accident! That is just something so unimaginable. Just something probably none of us could ever even think about! Those carts though, can be kind of jerky on the take off and stops at time, and even when not, they've just got those TINY little raised up bars on the sides...not really even worth having them there, really, for what they do(and *don't* do).. so terribly sad. I am soo sorry!

Prayers, Hugs, Love, & Support

Laura

11. CinCA

CinCA New Member

Ran late; didn't do gymnastics class with daughter. That's okay. No updates yet, although I am really worried that Cedars-Sinai did not have her admitted when I called, and I was told she was there. Again, I'll update when I know more, but not sure as obviously her husband has not been in work this week.

Thank you again, everyone, for your prayers. No matter what the outcome, they are sorely needed.

God bless,
    CinCA
  12. pamsue

pamsue New Member

Cinca I think you came to the right place. the power of prayer is great and I have seen how many people on here get together and pray.

We will be praying, praying for a miracle

May God Be with you all

pamue
  13. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will surely send prayers up for you. I hope they get blessed with a miracle.

Sandy
  14. They are free, they are plentiful, they are neverending, they are not "time-consuming". it takes no time at all to pray for our dear friends here, and anyone that they come here to ask for prayer for.

You've got em for as long as you need em Cinca, for Pat & George, or anyone else who needs them.

Hang in there, I know you are not resting well right now, but I hope you at least get a *little* bit of rest tonight, at least some little catnaps here and there.

Take care, God Bless

Laura

15. CinCA

CinCA New Member

I am so grateful for all of your generosity, because it IS generous to take time to pray for someone you don't know.

I got such an awful feeling when I called to find out if we could send flowers and were told there was no person at Cedars-Sinai by that name. But I am trying to shake it off. It could be anything. I was very upset earlier but have come to peace that all of this is in the Lord's hands, and praying is all I can do about it. I know He will watch over Pat and provide comfort to her husband no matter what the outcome. It still just shocks me to think a person's life could turn around so quickly, but it happened to my own father almost 9 years ago. He went for a walk around the block, came inside, and collapsed dead of a heart attack, no warning at all. It was so hard to deal with (I'm an only child), but with the Lord's help my mother and I did survive and are both stronger. George and Pat are such warm, generous people, and seeing good people suffer is always hard.

I will update as I get news, and again, thank you so much, everyone, for keeping George and Pat in your prayers. It is so appreciated. And I will sleep well knowing it's in the Lord's hands. It's still so hard, though. I can't even imagine what her husband is going through.

C.
  16. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

What a shock to her husband.
  17. CinCA

CinCA New Member

Thank you, everyone. No new news this evening.

C.
  18. CinCA

CinCA New Member

Pat really does need as much prayer/warm wishes as she can get. Thank you so very much, everyone!

C.
  19. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I will pray for all of her family and for ya;ll too, it seems that you and your DH liked them very well, which still you wouldn't want to have this happen to someone you don't like either.

Such terrible things can happen when your not expecting them to.

Take care and keep us posted on her condition, Pamela