Please vote!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gapsych, Nov 2, 2010.

1. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Whatever party you vote for, get out and vote today.

I know this is easier said than done for people who are housebound.

If you did not vote by absentee ballot, there are services that provide a ride.

My, how we have to adapt.

gap
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I need to give you some information privately. How would I do that?? Is there some way to go to chat of something?? I would give you my email but dont want to be kicked off of the site.

Deb
  3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Is this about a mutual friend? A clue? I will get back to you about chat but can't do that tonight.

Thanks.

gap
    [This Message was Edited on 11/02/2010]
  4. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Actually its about another online support group. I thought that they could really use someone with your knowledge, not to mention the support you are always willing to give.

I just dont know if I can post the website or not they are not selling anything. But, I feel weird posting about another site on this site.

I'm could garner a guess as to why this board has slowed to a crawl, but the other one is moving right along and with alot of good people.

Some drama around 3-4 people on there but well we have that here, eh?

If I cant post it, any night we could meet eastern time in the chat. I'll try to check back on this post everyday.

Deb
  5. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I did not see your post until now. How about meeting in chat at eight o'clock eastern time tomorrow, Sunday Nov. 20.

Thanks.

gap
  6. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Sounds good:) See you then.

Deb
  7. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Talk to you then. I'll set an alarm to remind me since I have been in such a fog today. It's also foggy outside but I don't think the two are related. LOL!

gap
    That should be Sunday Nov. 21st. Geese, I am foggy.[This Message was Edited on 11/20/2010]
  8. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Should it be that easy Gap....should it be that easy:)
  9. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Thanks. I need a laugh.

Maybe two alarms?

gap