Please will some one turn up the heat?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jan 16, 2007.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

It is getting so cold here that I wake up in the middle of the night feeling like there is a draft and I am so cold that I can't get warm . My pain gets so bad that it is gone into the bones where no heat can touch it. I haev been having my left wrist causing me pain when I do things like load the dishwasher or the washer. I will lean on the wrist and it will shoot electrical shcoks up my arm and they feel lile they are burning and the pain is so bad taht I want to scream.

I have talked to my doctor yesterday adn told him that i as trying to reduce my apin meds so that if he loee's the case that I will be abeo to find a doctor that hwill care for me if i am not taking such a high dose of the pain pills. I made the mistake of talkign to my daguther about this today and she saw the bottle of my scripts adn ask me so why are you taking so many pain pills. I tried to explain that I need them as this pain is never ending but she has no clue as to what I really feel. To her and my other daughters all think that I am just making up this pain so that I can get HIGH from my meds. They will find me so sleeepy taht I will e wathfing TV and will doze off and start to snore adn wake my slef up and my daughter gives me this look like your usuing to many paim. I hope that this eather wil greakb
  2. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I'm freezing right along with you. It's been well below zero each morning here for the past week!

Last night I got so cold, I couldn't warm up, so hubby got me some of those handwarmers that he uses for skiing, and I put them in my socks so my toes would warm up!

It worked, and soon I was off to dreamland!
    Mini