PLEASE WISH ME LUCK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Tomorrow is my Rheumy appt. This will be the first time in 5 years that I'm coming to her with all of these questions. I'm real nervous. I don't want her to think I'm crazy or something. I was talking to someone today about Dysautonomia and Mycoplasmas, etc. I asked her if she thought I should see an Infection Disease doctor. She said "no, they probably know as much as they will for now" (or something like that). So I told her how the NIH had diverted millions of dollars away from CFS research. I don't know what to do. I don't know if seeing an Infectious Disease doctor would help me or not. What if they find out I have Dysautonomia or Mycoplasmas? What can they do about it? This is sooooooo confusing! Since I've been home recuperating from my hysterectomy, I have a lot of time on my hands and have been thinking, thinking, thinking. It's too much. Sometimes I even think "maybe I don't really have FMS - maybe I'm making it up". Then I realize that's not true - I DO have FMS. I have pain and fatigue, etc. I feel like another person lately. Well, I'd better stop babbling.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!!!

Annette2
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

good luck tommrow let me know how it gose i go to the rhemy jan 9 for the frist time in about 5 years also so please share how it gose
    kara
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Just be yourself, and be sure to listen politely when the doctor responds to your questions.

Just stay calm, and be sure to have your list of questions with you.

Good luck!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. kadywill

kadywill New Member

all will go well with your appt. and that you'll come home satisfied with the results!!
    With love,
    Kady
  5. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

Hi Annette, I wanted to wish you tons of good luck for today. You have been here alot lately for me. (I thank you so VERY much.) I truly hope that things go just as you hope for. You deserve it Dear. I don't know very much about the things you are fearing, sorry. But don't ever sit and think that you are making this up in your head. if you are in pain and all the other unbearable symptoms don't let you head play tricks on you. I think we all feel that way sometimes though. Especially if you do not get taken serioulsly sometimes. just be yourself today and have everything written down and make sure that the Rheumo takes the time with you that YOU need to have your questions answered.
    I am saying a prayer for you and hope you get good results with this today. Be sure to let us know okay.
    I will be thinking about you today.
    lots of love being sent your way,
    Joannie