Plexus Products

Discussion in 'Suggest a New Product and get THREE MONTHS FREE!' started by jlshaeffer, Dec 4, 2013.

1. jlshaeffer

jlshaeffer Member

I started taking Plexus Slim and Plexus Products 7 mths ago and I love them. I have had Fibromyalgia, CFS, Chronic Migraines, IBS, Depression/Anxiety, High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol, Back and Knee pain for most of my life. I have gone to many, many doctors and tried every kind of medicine there is. When I first started taking Plexus Slim, I was on 12 different prescription medications plus over the counter meds. Within the first month I came off of 10 prescription medicines and feel the best I have felt in years. I have my life back again and I'm able to do things I haven't done in years. More energy and No More Pain! It's a miracle in a bottle. Plexus Slim was designed for Diabetics to lower and maintain insulin levels and A1C and the only side effect is Weight Loss. Can you believe that??? They have found that these products are helping with High Blood Pressure/Cholesterol, Lupus pain, MS Pain, and all other Chronic pain. The products are all natural, so they are safe to take with any medications. The doctors are promoting it now and some Insurance Co. are paying for it. I am just one testimony of the product but there are thousands more. Please check it out!
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Looks like an MLM business!!!!!!!!!
  3. JimF55

JimF55 Member

It is an MLM. I know MLM's have a bad reputation as a whole, but it was decided to market the Plexus products that way to get it into the hands of the most people the quickest and yes, I assume to create a lucrative business model as well. I know we all have heard the miracle cure stories of different fad products, but if it actually DOES work, why would we care how it is marketed? You can check it out ALL OVER Facebook and/or just Google 'Plexus Slim' and find literally thousands of testimonies of the different results from average everyday people. Have your doctor check out the ingredients. It works for way too many people to discount the success because of it's marketing. Research it yourself, as I did, as a skeptic for the same reason, but I believe you will be very surprised.

Jim