Plez pray for Gilligan

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

She is from the chit chat board(you can find her posts there) and is going through a very rough time right now. She has had to make some very critical and traumatic life changes, and really needs alot of prayer. Thanks guys and girls too of course.
    Takesha
    Father I come before your throne of infinite grace and mercy and I ask that you draw near to Crissy, help her to cry out to you Lord and to lean on you for support, guidence and counsil. Lord, please watch over her and protect her as she attempts this new journey in life. I pray Father, she will come to know you and that you will restore her life, filling it with peace. Thank you Father for always being there for her, and moving in her behalf.
    In Jesus name.
    Takesha
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers are going up. I know how rough times can get with our illnesses.

Love, Mikie
  3. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Dear God,
    Please be with Gilligan as she is going through a rough time. Please be with her, strengthen, and protect her. Lead her unto YOU. Restore her life and fill her heart with peace.
    Amen
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, place your healing hands on Gilligan and provide her with your peace and comfort. Give her the courage to face her trials and come thru ok.

Amen, Danny
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Thank you Takesha for bringing this before the Throne of God.

Prayers for Gilligan going out now.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

God Bless you takesha, love mamafrey