PLZ,HELP!!PAIN GROWING&ANXIETY Up!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EZBRUZR, Jul 12, 2003.

1. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

OUCH! The new found pain is now past unbearable. The hip/lower lumbar pain is going from toes to shoulder & mouth on my normal extra weak right side,eye is also on rollercoaster. The additional fun I have is a burning/throbbing pain in wrist,elbow,and shoulder on both sides. I'm Dx "probable" for MS . I'm trying to decide if extra pain is from FM or Nerve Type issue.Strecthing is possible,and active min.1X hr for aprox 20 min. I feel more blood flow, but REAL BAD PAIN remains Untouched, I just do not want to become over stiff and hurt more later. S.O. says lower lumbar left appears swollen with FM type band/bump.When that gets touched I DO NOT FEEL IT. On the right side however air touching the skin hurts.Tun head or move arms 2 quickly and I have a Curl up like Baby effect.The Crying because of unrelenting pain adds to Baby look.My glands seem a bit more swollen than normal and I have a Studder in speach not usually present. Currently min-meds due to FI$,Klonopin,Prozak,Benedryl. Dr took me off Flexeril due to Body Twitches. I was taking Zanaflex-$ issue prevents that now. Last week Dr treated me W/Ultracet, and Bextra.The pain at that time was Normal Flare stuff,Legs,Shoulder,arm,rib Pain,just at new found levels. I have taken Ketoprofin, and Tylonal,also tried Icy hot all to no avail.ER is out of question as I do not like being treated as if I were Krazy and not listened to (yes I have experienced Bad Issues at Best area ER rooms during last 5 yrs) . Mentally drained and physically OVER Exhausted. I keep finding myself wondering what I'm doing or where I'm at and why? Incoherent a tad I guess just an OUT OF IT feeling. Any suggetions GREATLY appreciated as this is My Only communication source with people that Understand the REALNESS of DD. Thanks, EZ
    [This Message was Edited on 07/12/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 07/13/2003]
  2. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Still seeking suggestions.Peace EZ
  3. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

I have been trying to gain as much "like" information to get Dr on whatever track with Proven results. I know this involves some guess work,however there MUST b a way to cope w/pain and Fatigue that hasn;t been presented to me.I am so Down now too, as I was unable to do My 8 hr wk Job this weekend. The lack of ability to control Car properly was main deterant,now I feel Just Great Big Uslessness existance, bigger problem to my enviorment than benefit! Peace To All, EZ
  4. Kim

Kim New Member

How much Prozak are you taking? Would taking an antidepressant that has more of a sedative effect help?

kim
  5. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

I take 20 mg every other day. I was on Paxil 30mg daily,$ plus I felt weird on it ,or if I were to miss a dose. Does your insight point toward adjustment?what were your thoughts?I am taking all logical information and mapping a chart from distruction to recovery as I am TIERD of not being ME.I was seeking imput in RE:to Dateline Neurontin I was taking 900 mg 3X a day for Optic Neuritis, I am however Dx Bi-Polar and was taking Buspar During time on Neurontin that was for aprox.31/2 years. looking back I'd say i was VERY MANIC unaware of cause, just kept beieng control #lisa The medication was even Provided directly from manufactor at no cost to me,nice eh.I now have cloud of bad thoughts as to ir I may not have been Pushed into DD w/improper Med use and Dx. I never had Liver profile while on neurontin either. Now Dr WAY concerned over currentLiver lack of function.AAARRRGGGHHH Peace, EZ :)
    [This Message was Edited on 07/13/2003]