PO'd !!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, Jan 16, 2003.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

With the new doctor that I'm working with. He is aware that I have FMS. He bugs me & anyone else to go out for a walk at lunch. The walk has to include the hill that our building is located on, so it'll be a no go for me. Well, today he had me walk a patient outside, specifically UP the hill so I could check his oxygen levels as this was going on. The doc didn't come, just me & the patient. Obviously, I'm still in pain!

Also, my insurance benies were supposed to kick in for January 7th and they aren't putting me on the insurance until February 1st! How insulting! I'm looking for another job to say the very least. Very unhappy. This is after my 3 month stellar review! They have a pretty crummy way of showing it! Talk about a penny-wise and pound foolish! They think that since I've invested the 90 days, what's 24 more days? Too much! I'm looking around and should have an interview tomorrow with another medical facility. I'm so disappointed in my employer. :(

dolsgirl
  2. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I did get a call this morning for an interview this afternoon for a clinic which isn't an HMO but does have alot of satelite offices. So, wish me luck and thank-you. dolsgirl
  3. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

interview & will meet the doctors next week on my day off. They did want me to go during one of my lunch breaks, but it would have interferred with my present job too much, so I couldn't do that. The money is better, the benefits are better. I hope it does work out. It'll be back to a five day work week, but that isn't what's most important right now. Thanks for your encouragement. dolsgirl
  4. Lendi

Lendi New Member

I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you. Well, metaphorically, of course. Lendi
  5. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

i did not chose to disclose my fibro at my job until after I had been there a while and to this day I wish I had never said a word.

Good luck with the new job! i hope it turns out well for you

cathy