POEM.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Jul 18, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

THANK YOU GOD FOR MY PAIN BECAUSE WITHOUT IT I WOULD NOT BE THE SAME
    BEFORE THE PAIN I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THAT LIFES MUCH MORE THEN CAREERS,SHOPPING AND MINIVANS
    IM NO LONGER CAUGHT UP IN TRYING TO FIND MY PLACE
    IM NOW CONTENT JUST SEEING A BEAUTIFUL SMILE ON A CHILDS FACE
    THOUGH I WILL BE GRATEFUL WHEN THE PAIN IS THREW
    I THANK YOU GOD FOR SHOWING ME WHATS TRUE.
  2. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

I was just thinking and feeling in my heart the same things today! I Thank The Lord for the Sunrise, the birds that sing each morning at my windowsill, the gorgeous sunsets, and my family that give me so much joy, my friends who see how much I love them.....and my pain, for without it...I would truly not know the happiness I know now!

Love in His Name...LoriB
  3. MarilynK

MarilynK New Member

Thank you for that Poem,
    It is so tru I know listen and se things i dident before . Thank you I needed a Reminder.
    I took into my heart.
    Bless you

Marilyn
  4. FAITH

FAITH New Member

Hi "Allhart",
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Did you know that people with leprosy(sp?) are unable to feel any pain? That's how they become so ill. They can't feel if they've broken a bone or stepped on a piece of glass. I read a book last year about how pain has a purpose. Without it, we wouldn't know to see a doctor, or take better care of ourselves. Without pain, I wouldn't be on a voluntary leave from my stressful job. I can wake up in the morning and have my quiet time with God and my daily devotionals. I feel very blessed!

God bless,
    "Faith"