Pole....How Many From Rhode Island?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Jun 5, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I know a few of you that are?But dont know how many we are.

Maybe we could start our own little support group here in little RI.

Sue
  2. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I'm in Westerly. I know there is an in person support group at the Westerly Hospital and one at the South County Hospital.
    Hugs,
    Tigger
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I wish it was closer I would go.

Sue
  4. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

I am from Prov. Can't get to westerly due to brain fog and lack of energy. Would love to go to support grp. if I cud.
    ruby
  5. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Sorry did not see you sooner.I'm in Lincoln not far from you.

Nice too meet you.Do you suffer from FM or CFS or both like me?I also would love a group close to me.

I would love to sit and chat with people who understand just like on this board.Its always nice to know your not alone.

I would love to find one that not only talks about these DDs.It would also be nice to chat about life in general.You see I have no one to talk to all day.My DH and my one and only very close friend work.I cant anymore and boy do I miss people contact.I am a people person.

Maybe we three could meet in chat.I also think there might be a few more from RI.

Well again nice to meet you.

And Tigger how are you doing ?Hows it going with your attorney ?Did you meet yet?Well I am keeping you in my thoughts that all will go well.

Take care you two.
    Sue
    [This Message was Edited on 06/14/2006]
  6. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I am in the middle of you.....
    Lincoln/Westerly--Exeter.

If you want, I have a few meeting rooms that I can set up, maybe one a Kent Hospital, Exeter Library, or a PT facility which MAY let us use place after hours, which is RIGHT off RT 95 exit 6 (I think it is 6)

Would love to meet like-minded folks.....

I belonged to the one at Kent Hospital, this is going back 15 may be even 20 years ago. It was sponsored by the Arthritis Foundation and it did start off on a good foot, but over the years became a "pity party." I began to become depressed listening to all the stories, and we all have them. But this was belaboring.......

Being surrounded by POSITIVE energy is so much more beneficial. While most of us (on the board) are dealing with a lot of problems, and granted, some are much worse than others, there is still a spirit here that is nourishing.

Maybe more folk will respond.

Fondly, June

7. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

anyone else?
  8. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

9. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Exeter.
    Thats still far for me.But nice to meet you .We would have to find some place in the middle.

Maybe more will respond hope so.Im leaving Friday am for 20 days to GA.Ill be checking in from time to time,
    Take Care

Sue
    [This Message was Edited on 06/18/2006]
  10. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Sue,

My son lives in Georgia, Savannah.

Have a wonderful time......it's your daughter you are visiting??????

June
  11. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I have not seen them in 2 yrs.I'm sure Ill have a great time.

My son is having his wedding reception.

Kim lives in Lilbern GA and Matt lives in Acworth GA he and Amanda just bought there first house.I'm so proud of them shes 23 and hes 24.

And I cant wait to see my grand daughters Skylin 4 and Cali 3 and my daughter has another on the way due on Jan. 1 st

Take care
    Sue
  12. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

13. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

Hi suzetal,

Nice to meet you too. I miss a lot on net bec. of fatigue and other probs. I have cfids and probably fibro but have not gotten tested for it. I have pain in neck shoulder areas so I limit what I do to avoid more pain. Don't know who to go to for fibro diagnosis.

Hope you are enjoying your trip. I do not work and relate well to the lonliness of having cfids.

ruby

14. daffodil35

daffodil35 New Member

Hi Sue,

I live in Massachusetts but work in Pawtucket, RI. I've just been dx with fm but have suspected it for a while. I would love to get together.

I've been reading posts here for a couple of weeks but just started posting myself today.

Cindy
  15. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Welcome Cindy,

My son lives in Pawtucket very near St. Theresa's Church.

I grew up in Weymouth, Mass.

Welcome to the board, hope ALL the information is not too overwhelming at once. This board is a good resource.

June.
  16. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member