Polio, live vaccine vs. current, Military children

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Sep 15, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Well, I did a lot of looking up on the net, I searched using the two words "polio & fibromyalgia". I was stunned, it is sickening. It sounds to me like the government issued the vaccines knowing the risks, considered the risks acceptable, mostly on military children it looks like to me.

I am definitely interested in this, but then I get obsessed with all of the theories I read about, I am just convinced something is beneath this like a virus or something the medical & scientific community are overlooking.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Well, I did a lot of looking up on the net, I searched using the two words "polio & fibromyalgia". I was stunned, it is sickening. It sounds to me like the government issued the vaccines knowing the risks, considered the risks acceptable, mostly on military children it looks like to me.

I am definitely interested in this, but then I get obsessed with all of the theories I read about, I am just convinced something is beneath this like a virus or something the medical & scientific community are overlooking.

Jaci
  3. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

close friends with FMS but, I will ask the others we know. Our youngest had the new vac. The others the old live one. I do have a few friends that have not allowed there kids to have one of the 3 in one vacs. Not polio. But, the other 2 parts given seperatly. Can't remember which.

I guess it's better then wide spread outbreaks but, we want honesty.

Thank you, Kim and Gary
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

weekends can be slow & I would love replies to this issue.

Jaci