POLL: Colostrum?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilladybug, Oct 1, 2002.

1. lilladybug

lilladybug New Member

Anyone?
    Helps or not?
    Advice or good stories?
  2. lilladybug

lilladybug New Member

Anyone?
    Helps or not?
    Advice or good stories?
  3. herblady

herblady New Member

colostrum id full of antibodies, immune transfer factors and beta glucans, amongst other things. it is a very good supplement to take, especially with cold season coming. i take it myself. cindi
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The kind of supplement one takes to "feel different" directly. I doubt whether anyone taking it notices a difference. What it does do is strengthen the immune system to better handle attacks on the immune system.

Our strategy is one of treating our illness' symptoms and at the same time, strengthening the immune system. Whey is another excellent choice to accomplish this.

This is a long-term strategy and the immune enhancers will work synergistically with your other treatments, but don't stop working on the immune system if you do not notice a difference in how you feel. It's working behind the scenes for you.

Love, Mikie
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

the type of colostrum I take is a chewable tablet, I have noticed it works really well for heartburn. Clears it right up for me. Better than a maalox or tums.

Jaci
  6. rnbsoul

rnbsoul New Member

I've been using colostrum for about 3 yrs. I have many, many skin probs(herpes, anthrax, stap, strep, etc)so I make a paste of colustrum powder & witch hazel & put in on my sores. It always-helps to heal/scab faster, calms it, reduces swelling(from infection). Also I take orally since my body is full of bacteria, fungus & viruses(yuck!). It does help to detox my gut. My body is messed up AND it LOVES colostrum. One of the FEW things to help my skin. Liquid zinc(acqueous)citrate is excellent for eczema & psoriasis & skin stuff. Believe me, I was born sick & at 43 yrs. old, I really love the few things that do help me! Take Care, Robin
  7. lilladybug

lilladybug New Member

Thanks alot all of you!

Herblady (Cindi), MIKIE!!!!!!, Jacibart (jaci),
    Rnbsoul (Robin) always have respected alot of each of your thoughts and appreciate the time to get back to me. take good care of all of yourselves!

Was reflecting about what a super place this is to get answers...am really blessed and glad to be here!!!

THANK YOU ALL!

MIKIE>>>>>>will you please post more about where to actually purchase the "zappers", virus eaters? I would like to buy the highest quality one available....Thanks
  8. sun1

sun1 New Member

Along with colustrum one thing to keep an eye on is "transferfactor". This is the guts of colustrum that makes it beneficial to take as a supplement. One can take transferfactor containing the transfer factors that may help build defenses against viruses. There are specific formulas for things like HHV6(herpes) CMV, and general immune boosters (this site has one called transfer facor basics). I think with recent technonlogy and discoveries, transfer factor is the thing to consider over basic colustrum. :)
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I suggest you do a web search on zappers using Yahoo or Google or any search engine you use. It will bring up sites which sell the zappers.

I bought the Hulda Clark model because it appeared to be a well-built model and it's made in Germany. I drive a German car and even have a German iron. There is still a lot of pride in German-made products. I'm part German, so I can say it; the Germans are anal retentive and would rather die than produce inferior products.

I paid $149 for my zapper but there are cheaper models out there. I decided it was worth it. Sota makes one but wouldn't give ordering info online. They sent me some material in the mail, but by then, I had ordered the Clark zapper. I have been extremely satisfied with my zapper.

BTW, today when I did a pedicure, I cut off the last of the fungus-infected toenails which finally grew out. My nails are now healthy pink without the telltale white spots indicating a fungal infection.

Love, Mikie