POLL-Favorite Type Pillow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by VickyB, Feb 28, 2003.

1. VickyB

VickyB New Member

I have bought sooooo many pillows and still cannot find one that feels right and helps relieve pain. I would like to know what kind of pillow everyone else uses to get a good night sleep!!
    Thanks, Vicky
  2. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

How are you?!

I'm not sure, but it may be worth trying to do a search in the archives. I seem to remember a poll or a really long thread (when I first came to the site)with many responses to great pillows. I need to find myself one also!

3. nefran5

nefran5 New Member

I use a variety of pillows because I don't always feel the same at each bedtime.

I have 3 big "grampa" (as in granddaddy) pillows. Some I use to wrap my body around or place between my knees. I also have a few different sizes of buckwheat style neck support pillows. I made 'em myself! In the middle of the night I move my pillows around to get the comfort that I need. Experiment if you can. Good luck.
  4. camelgirl

camelgirl New Member

would be ANY pillow that i could fall asleep on and stay asleep for more than 3 hours...it's 4am and i'm back here again, so i'm a little bitter this morning:)..sorry.
    peace,hugs, camelgirl
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I would not be without my Mediflow Water Pillow. It is one of the reasons why I don't need any pain meds except Tylenol now (I took narcotics for 12 yrs.). It moves with you to support your neck and head as you move during the night, and you can fill it with just a little water if you sleep on your stomach, a medium amt. of water if you are a back sleeper, or a lot of water, if like me, you sleep on your side. It is totally adjustable to what you need. Most medical aid stores and many durgstores carry water pillows now, or I'm sure you could find one online.
    Klutzo