POLL..........go ahead, take it!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by inpain3, Sep 15, 2002.

1. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

I am not going to get in to different religions, nor what they all mean to each individual...however, I would like to know...

1st. Do you believe you must be saved (ask the Lord to save you, come in to your heart and to forgive all your past sins) to get into heaven?
    I do.

2nd. How many of you are saved?
    I am.

God bless

inpain3
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

1st. Do you believe you must be saved (ask the Lord to save you, come in to your heart and to forgive all your past sins) to get into heaven?
    YES; He has paid the price of all our sins on the cross; past and present.

2nd. How many of you are saved?
    I am; by the Grace of God, not by my works, but by faith in Jesus Christ as my Saviour.

Harmony
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

1 st YES and no

2nd i dont belive anyone can be truly saved or forgiven until there judgemeny day
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Yes to #1. Christ paid the price for all my sin, personally. Therefore my place in heaven has been reserved.

Yes to #2, I was born again 34 four years ago in October this year.

Did you know the whole of Heaven rejoices over the salvation of one soul here on earth? What a chorus that must be!

Thanks for the invitation, it is the most important decision in this world that we can make is to accept His calling, it entails eternity!

Shalom! Shirl
  5. kadywill

kadywill New Member

to both!!!!! Praise God for His grace and mercy, without them I'd be so lost and alone!
    In Christ,
    Kady
  6. KLynn

KLynn New Member

i believe you ask for him and he comes.....why.....because the Bible says so. Do i believe what i read? yes that is called faith...

yes i am saved....i am greatful

~KLynn
  7. shar4j

shar4j New Member

yes to both. I thank my Jesus daily for taking the cross for me.

Sharon <:><
  8. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

YES, and how could anyone go through what we do without the strenght of our Holy Father and through holy sprit.

i even have proof i see it all the time. my little Zach born at 24weeks and he he ia a month and a half and beautiful. he was 1lb. 4ozs of pure miracle. the ones that have been here also know this.

so yes my answer is yes

prayers and faith...........kathy
  9. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

bumpity bump!!

Praise God

inpain3
  10. Kim

Kim New Member

Yes to both. When I finally asked Jesus to come into my life as my Lord and admitted that I was a sinner and couldn't make it without his grace I was filled with the Holy Spirit and my body felt like it was on fire. I believe at that moment Jesus burned my sins away and set me free. AND WHO THE SON SETS FREE IS FREE INDEED.

That day was March 31, 1999! On that day I became a new creature in Christ and my place in heaven was reserved. Praise God!

Kim